Ranking
"Gamecribs is starting to lose viewers, there just isn't anything interesting happening this week, especially when there are no important games to prepare for."
"What do you suggest we do bro."
"Inject some drama! Have a fucking fistfight for all I care, just make sure you grab everyone's attention."
"Ok, bro. Baylife."

An accurate recreation of what happened moments before behind the scenes.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
I still don't think Regi is a bad person, nor a bad player. The thing about Regi is that he SUCKS at getting his point across. He was trying to make Dyrus understand that he can't tell people to shut the fuck up, since it's rude.

The problem of course lies in the fact that Regi was being a complete dick about it, calling him a brat, a rager, and even telling him to leave if he didn't like it.

Regi needs to learn how to talk to people and accept apologies before he drives them over the edge with his insults and bullshit.

I miss the days of TSM when they had RainMan and Chaox, where they were a bunch of bros in a house. They'd say "baylife" and they MEANT it. Good times.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
"Gamecribs is starting to lose viewers, there just isn't anything interesting happening this week, especially when there are no important games to prepare for."
"What do you suggest we do bro."
"Inject some drama! Have a fucking fistfight for all I care, just make sure you grab everyone's attention."
"Ok, bro. Baylife."

An accurate recreation of what happened moments before behind the scenes.

well, im pretty sure it wasnt like that, regi is already longer a bully in the team, and does it more often.. just most of the time no one notices it, because its neither caught by stream or gamecrib...

Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
I still don't think Regi is a bad person, nor a bad player. The thing about Regi is that he SUCKS at getting his point across. He was trying to make Dyrus understand that he can't tell people to shut the fuck up, since it's rude.

The problem of course lies in the fact that Regi was being a complete dick about it, calling him a brat, a rager, and even telling him to leave if he didn't like it.

Regi needs to learn how to talk to people and accept apologies before he drives them over the edge with his insults and bullshit.

I miss the days of TSM when they had RainMan and Chaox, where they were a bunch of bros in a house. They'd say "baylife" and they MEANT it. Good times.

yea. if regi would change his behaviour about his teammates, im sure they are able to get a good rank in the championships then. but if it keeps like that they will just fuck the thing up
would actually make me sad as a long time TSM fan.

also to the last part of your post, said someone a thing on reddit which fits kind of good :
But I get that they can't afford to do this anymore. When you're basically, by default, top 2 teams in NA at the time, you can get away with having fun and taking days off while still performing. Now that league's popularity has grown exponentially, there are a greater pool of new talents, and you can't screw around and still expect to get top 2.

Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
I now you are all going to be all over my balls for this, but I absolutely cannot stand why people think of League of Legends as a sport they watch on television. Like these players are renowned athletes, it a little bit annoying and ridiculous. I get it that they're "amazing" players but I think they're given a lot more attention than they deserve. People talk more about LCS and all the teams more than they actually talk about the game. [/RANT]

dat tsm drama makin evry fan boi go cray cray
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
I now you are all going to be all over my balls for this, but I absolutely cannot stand why people think of League of Legends as a sport they watch on television. Like these players are renowned athletes, it a little bit annoying and ridiculous. I get it that they're "amazing" players but I think they're given a lot more attention than they deserve. People talk more about LCS and all the teams more than they actually talk about the game. [/RANT]

I think of it as a sport because it takes skill and patience not everyone has, and it's fun to watch competitive games since it's between the best

Same reason other people watch regular sports tbh
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
I'm more entertained by a league game than I am by a baseball game. Or a football game. And somewhat moreso than a soccer game. Sport? Probably not with a conventional definition. More interesting than conventional sports? I'd say so. That's why I'd follow it more seriously.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I wouldn't call it a sport, but it's competitive and needs skill, so it's fun to watch 2 teams compete in a game of skill, more so because you can actually use what you watch to get better at the game. So you can relate to it more than the sports you watch on TV xP