Toribash
Originally Posted by KeiaBrown View Post
can i put at least 4 photos of me if they are like
photo-photo
photo-photo

As long as they have their own code. Just be sure you use the [SPOILER][/SPOILER] code

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Gymbash View Post
Elf ears ftw :3

Uhh ok? I hope you're not under the influence, bash :3
Originally Posted by KeiaBrown View Post
otayy

mee

3rd image looks professionally taken

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
it was one of my senior pictures ..

and thank you gym
-----
see here's another pose

another pose

Last edited by KeiaBrown; Mar 17, 2012 at 11:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Fan of zebra print? Also I noticed your laptop on the background, purple aspire one netbook? I used to have that same laptop (yes same color) looks sexier in the blue model though

Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
that is the leg behind head, i used to be able to be much much more flexy but then turned fat. I can still do what i showed, but used to be able to do more. I can stand on one foot and do... here ill show you huehehue

posting pic in a sec

here

this one hurts mah neck D:

@digits yeah it hurts

@ megacash motion blur because i had 3 seconds to click the camera button 3..2..1.. was all the time i had to jump back a little and put my leg up, it wasn't easy D:

and yes a fan on lacrosse indeed, those aren't my sticks, those are just there because i never used em. My real one is way cooler.

(combining 2 posts into this, dat spam)

I'm scarred for life.

I can't even see the other end of your leg.
BAD LUCK