Ranking
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Is Atma's impaler worth it on tanky champions?

It's not good anymore. It needs a rework, like change it to Phage + Chain Vest and remove the crit chance from it, giving it stats like:

2600g

+300 HP
+50 Armor

Unique Passive: You gain attack damage equal to 2% of your maximum health.
Rage: Basic attacks grant 20 movement speed for 2 seconds on hit. Minion, monster, and champion kills grant 60 movement speed for 2 seconds.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Someone help me! what is PVP.net Patcher Kernel? it is not allowing me to play LoL...
it says "PVP.net Patcher Kernel has stopped working". then it forces me to close program.. help?

Originally Posted by Flux View Post
Someone help me! what is PVP.net Patcher Kernel? it is not allowing me to play LoL...
it says "PVP.net Patcher Kernel has stopped working". then it forces me to close program.. help?

Before you next try to start up LoL, go to task manager and look at the processes. Kill every single process associate with LoL, all the PvP ones as well as the LoL Client. Then give it a try.
Nothing else is there just TB, internet explorer, Skype and steam.
I think I solved it by running it as an administrator.

Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
I have this problem where the loading screen stays at 33%
Before this, I clicked Play and nothing would happen.. ever.. then I reinstalled it and this started happening.. Any ideas on how to fix it?

well, try the repair function from the client. may it works then.

also what me helped already was, installing it new. (but dont delete the current one u have.) and then simply put all the files from the new installed to the old one. this way u dont have to patch all over again and some corrupted files were fine again..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken

huehuehuehue
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
OGN Summer Final. If you're missing this, you need to sort out your fucking priorities.

The venue is enormous, and it was just introduced by the MAYOR OF FUCKING SEOUL.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
all i can say

TSM! TSM! TSM! TSM! TSM! TSM!
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
I completely uninstalled my LoL and reinstalled it now.
It's just patching my EU West (shouldn't take more than an hour) and then I'll be able to play again. I hope.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?