Toribash

I'm on fire, 5 ranked wins in a row (and a leave in the middle :<... Curse you net), reached silver 1, gold here I come!

I still don't know if I made the right choice with the rod, but after buying the spirit of golem and getting 3 kills and around 4 assists if I recall correctly, I thought I should build a bit of damage to keep the snowballing to it's max, was it a good choice?

I usually go spirit of golem then visage/cape, but I just went why the hell not this game.

EDIT : I KEEP BUYING TWO TENACITY ITEMS GOD DAMN IT, AND TO THINK I ACTUALLY WAS WANTING TO BUY TABIS.
Last edited by EJM; Sep 9, 2013 at 09:50 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I gave one of my vent buddies a lot of shit for being in bronze 3 league, but I know he's better than that. He just has moments of batshit retardation. I think he spent 2 months playing gp top with crit runes because of the crit runes gangplank music video, which resulted in him dropping way down. He carried himself up to gold 5 with corki in like the past 2 weeks once he saw the s3 rewards.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

To shreds you say?

First game with sion, so close to a pentakill too. He doesn't seem to be -that- bad. I managed to narrowly survive and get a double kill on a rengar gank.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by EJM View Post

I'm on fire, 5 ranked wins in a row (and a leave in the middle :<... Curse you net), reached silver 1, gold here I come!

I still don't know if I made the right choice with the rod, but after buying the spirit of golem and getting 3 kills and around 4 assists if I recall correctly, I thought I should build a bit of damage to keep the snowballing to it's max, was it a good choice?

I usually go spirit of golem then visage/cape, but I just went why the hell not this game.

EDIT : I KEEP BUYING TWO TENACITY ITEMS GOD DAMN IT, AND TO THINK I ACTUALLY WAS WANTING TO BUY TABIS.

trees u say?

TREES?

though it was 4am, i was tired as fuck and still managed to own some gold elo kog maw at bot imho
ive got the feeling my build is kind of perfect. rush BT (had it this game after 13min.) > LW > PD > IE > GA/Zephyr (situational if im focused hard or not.) boots usually somewhere between BT and PD..
Last edited by Unicorn; Sep 10, 2013 at 04:42 AM.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Holy shit. I cannot believe these games I'm playing on my smurf. Before I get into story time, my smurf is bronze I and its pretty funny when people are like "Wtf, how is our first pick bronze I?"

3 stories, each get there own spoiler

Vladimir

Shen

Dat Bot Lane

Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
So Olaf's upcoming balance changes are going to take the free damage from stacking hp by sticking his free damage straight into his kit, most notable changed the W for AS and Life Steal :S
I do not want to even attempt to 1v1 Olaf if that's how he's going to be released. :/

Also my match history is terrible because in every single blind I do there is some person who throws or is afk forcing my poor Nasus to go mid :L
Even when farmed over 400 Q's everyone on the enemy team just kills my teammates :/

muwhehe epic win

AAAAANNDDDD I bought Talon for mid counters. But have no idea how to use him (apart from basics) so, tips?
Last edited by souldevilj; Sep 11, 2013 at 01:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
So guys, added onto my talon questions, when does Season 3 officially end?
I want to see if I have the time to try hit silver (which I doubt) because I want a loading screen border :c
October 31st will be the last official day of season 3. That's your deadline.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.