Ranking
How do you stop yourself being stupid and being in like a 9 game losing streak..
It seriously demotivates you to play the game, I find it fun even if I lose but, losing that often is just meh.
I never used to do this bad :'C I miss my green history page
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
How do you stop yourself being stupid and being in like a 9 game losing streak..
It seriously demotivates you to play the game, I find it fun even if I lose but, losing that often is just meh.
I never used to do this bad :'C I miss my green history page

based on only your lolking, farm more
it took me a long time to figure it out but there's a direct correlation between how stupid the things you do ingame are and how often you win games

if you do less stupid stuff you'll win games and vica versa.
play smarter, win more

well.. that was a thing

note yes, i was kennen, and yes, i was adc... also i got a delayed penta in that game.

BRINGING ADC KENNEN TO OCE BABYYYYYYYYYY
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
I'm pretty happy hearing about Corki nowadays, he was my main ad carry in season 2, and I plan on bringing him back to my champ pool.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Corki is THE 2nd best champ in the game, Anivia is obvi the best.
Last edited by Grim; Sep 14, 2013 at 06:09 AM.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Spart1cu3 View Post
Corki is THE 2nd best champ in the game, Anivia is obvi the best.

I can confirm
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Nocturne is absolutely phenomenal right now. He has everything you could possibly want in a champion.
Hoss.
Except for the fact that he lacks a reliable escape tool as well as the ability to get back in the game after falling behind. He's a great pick, but a pretty risky one.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.