Toribash
Vulcun stands no chance. If they lose one game, they always start struggling for the next few games. They can't afford that during the groups. Gambit is pretty much already in semi, they just need to win 2 out of the remaining 4 to cinch it.

Predictions are SKT and OMG out of group A and GMB/FNC/SSO who get out of group B.

Group B probably has the most uncertain outcome, but it's still going to be two of those three. Either VUL needs to get a massive kick in the ass to pick up their shit, or they're gonna come out center pack.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Vulcun stands no chance. If they lose one game, they always start struggling for the next few games. They can't afford that during the groups. Gambit is pretty much already in semi, they just need to win 2 out of the remaining 4 to cinch it.

Predictions are SKT and OMG out of group A and GMB/FNC/SSO who get out of group B.

Group B probably has the most uncertain outcome, but it's still going to be two of those three. Either VUL needs to get a massive kick in the ass to pick up their shit, or they're gonna come out center pack.

I can't see Vulcun beating any of the big 3 teams in that group unless they have another spectacularly good level 1 and manage to snowball. Ozone seems to have massively underestimated the Western teams and they're really paying the price.

I wouldn't count Lemondogs out of group A yet. I don't think they were particularly confident going into the SKT1 game and felt that they needed to surprise them with some strange picks. Perhaps they will see the shenanigans going on in group B and think to themselves "well if they can do it, so can we!". Some huge games for them tonight, OMG and TSM. If they win both of those they are in a REALLY good position.

It would be a lie to say I hate saying I told you so. But yeah, I did say OMG were a threat and now I feel so smug.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
SKT already got 2 of their matches against top contenders for group A and won against LD and lost against OMG. Statistically speaking, since LD got their win against GG, SKT has a smaller mountain to climb to get out of groups, because let's face it: regi is gonna get dumpstered and GG isn't the wild card that TPA was in s2, while LD still has to play their OMG match, and regi is going to get dumpstered.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Group A
First seed: OMG
Second seed: SKT T1

Group B
First seed: FNC
Second Seed: GMB

Vulcan's throws against Ozone, extremely weak performance against GMB and struggling match against Mineski is going to make it tough for them to bounce back. It's things like these you can't do while trying to be 1 out of 2 of the best teams in your group.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
In other news, kev1n and hyrqbot left SK and joined NiP. It's hard to tell exactly what is happening, Nyph has been playing with another ranked team, SK might be looking to pick up 2 of those players; whiteknight (#1 in EU challenger tier, and the guy who replaced Creaton when he broke his hand) and Saphe (another challenger tier player, don't know of any previous teams).

CJ Entus are rumoured to be having a "roster reshuffle" and flame has been playing a LOT of mid lane champions in solo queue which means that there is a possible superteam being formed with shy, flame and madlife, as well as some other cherry picked players.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Sep 18, 2013 at 07:55 PM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Zed is the most fun champion i've ever played in league so far.

It's impossible to not feel awesome after this:

zedplay

Hoss.
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
In other news, kev1n and hyrqbot left SK and joined NiP. It's hard to tell exactly what is happening, Nyph has been playing with another ranked team, SK might be looking to pick up 2 of those players; whiteknight (#1 in EU challenger tier, and the guy who replaced Creaton when he broke his hand) and Saphe (another challenger tier player, don't know of any previous teams).

CJ Entus are rumoured to be having a "roster reshuffle" and flame has been playing a LOT of mid lane champions in solo queue which means that there is a possible superteam being formed with shy, flame and madlife, as well as some other cherry picked players.

I miss TheTess and Svenskeren still

I wasn't a huge fan of Malunoo and Mimer tbh, but Freeze is so good.

I'm looking forward to this but I still miss the old guys.
inq.
How viable for ranked play are Gragas and Urgot?

My Best 2 Purchases this week <3
Last edited by souldevilj; Sep 19, 2013 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Balls, I thought I was editing my other post, derp
Both Gragas and Urgot are underplayed in the current meta but can easily be effective in ranked when you are skill with them, as with any champion. If you are comfortable with a champion and know you can do well with him/her then, by all means, use him/her in ranked.

However, both Gragas and Urgot can break teamcomps. Urgot, even though is a great lane bully falls off if picked as an ADC and if picked mid lacks the burst capabilities of other mid laners. Gragas on the otherhand requires that 1-2 punch pick off with this Q-R combo. If you cannot separate and eliminate the enemy team with his ultimate then Gragas falls short.

Both champions have their strong points but requires precise execution to obtain success.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC