Toribash
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I only had 4 deaths before it became throw city. With 17 kills on my sleeve.
At some point, ignoring the whole "okay guys, come on now, lets teamfight and actually focus that adc and apc" was seen as something that was a great idea.
To add to it, we had an opportunity after I made a play that resulted in an ace, they b'd instead of pushing. And they could have easily taken the nexus down.
Frustrating to watch.

Oh man bro u so good at this gme losing only cuz team suck.

Do want: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=41442483
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Believe it or not 'pros', those types of games actually exist. You've definitely had at least one before. Blind.
The skin idea is good, I'd probably buy it if Riot were cool enough to make it
-----
That Jinx looks pretty awesome too though, I will buy her on release day
Last edited by souldevilj; Sep 27, 2013 at 09:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
soul, I've had games where top lane went 0/7/0 in the first 10 minutes and it's still possible to win the game. I've had games where I've went 12/2/3 by 20 minutes with the rest of my team going 3/5/0 or 0/4/1 or something along the likes, and we still won it. It doesn't matter how poorly your team does in the beginning if you can still mobilize them to be effective. The "I need to carry" mentality is a surefire way to lose a good portion of matches that go awry. Thinking instead "how can the rest of my team catch up?" is a much more effective strategy.

So buy wards. If they're failing, invest in the team with map vision. People play better if they can see the map. And that extra 400 gold that you sink in wards can mean an extra 1000 gold for the entire team with objectives taken. If you're already that far ahead of your lane, you can honestly afford to spread the gold without a major impact on your lane.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Alright, thanks for that help Oracle, and even if I'm falling behind I'm forever purchasing wards xP
They're my little friends that help me figure out wherever being where I am is safe
Jinx looks absurdly fun to play.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Sep 27, 2013 at 07:40 PM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
That huge ass range AoE with her Rocket, the speed stacking on her "normal" AA on her minigun. That's OP for a toggle imo.
The W is just cruel, I mean, this champion gets a long range slow and a wide snare? Not to mention the amount of times we'll get to see that R zoom into the Baron pit and start the teamfight at the advantage :S
I think her model looks ugly as hell compared to her art too, so I don't know if I'll buy her or not anymore :L
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
That huge ass range AoE with her Rocket, the speed stacking on her "normal" AA on her minigun. That's OP for a toggle imo.
The W is just cruel, I mean, this champion gets a long range slow and a wide snare? Not to mention the amount of times we'll get to see that R zoom into the Baron pit and start the teamfight at the advantage :S
I think her model looks ugly as hell compared to her art too, so I don't know if I'll buy her or not anymore :L

The attack speed only works for the first attack in the fishbones form before it is removed entirely. I originally thought that she kept the attack speed steroid she gained from pow-pow while she was attacking in the fishbones form, that would have been absurdly broken.

She's still going to be VERY good at cleaning up after teamfights, and I mean ridiculously good.

Here is the updated ADC range chart.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Sep 27, 2013 at 08:39 PM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
I'm going to build a tear, tf ,bt and last whisper on her for ultimate clean up power

You can keep your Rocket-aas Up with tear, with trinity force you get even more movement speed and the rest is damage