Toribash
Started yesterday at gold 5, stayed home because I was sick, and about after 15 games, I'm now gold 1.
GG elo heaven. Skipping leagues is fun.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/36369801

As for who between SKT and Royal, I definitely want SKT to win, but that being said, I think Royal will probably win it.
Royal seem to be suggesting that during scrims SKT have been getting the upper hand against them, but if they play the way they did against Fnatic I can't see them losing.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
I don't know how is that possible but I'm getting the worst teammates in promotion series. 3 games in a row I have had a completely toxic team who flames each other all the time. And I think I have to start going adc or support. The 2nd game in a row bot lane goes literally 0/10 at the 10th minute mark. Pretty much resulting free drakes and bot towers. I managed to win 1 of those games though. Carrying is getting harder. I guess I'll be my first legit failure at promotion series.

Am I the only one who thinks SKT is much stronger. I wasn't that much impressed how Royal played. The OMG games were close and they slowly got a lead. But I don't think that they performed really well against Fnatic. Fnatic should have went for a split push strategy and taken some teleports. Their best picks got banned though. Fnatic made too many mistakes and it should have been a more relaxed win for Royal. I guess if Royal doesn't do much mistakes it will be a close game. Otherwise I see SKT taking it.
Last edited by Uberis; Sep 30, 2013 at 09:10 PM.
Royal is strong because the way they play would make you think they should be losing, but they often have equal gold amounts.

Plus, they often put a hyper carry in their team (usually Uzi), and then surround him with strong mid game brawlers that still scale decently well into late game, then force teamfights to bring mid game earlier. Using the teamfights, they try to push Uzi's gold to late game levels, so they bring their hyper carry into the game faster, then just strangle every lane with a strong roam. It's quite a strong strat, and the way you beat it is not incredibly evident. Either it's hard shut down early, or early inhibs to force objective play.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I normally don't double post, but VIKTOOOOOOOOOOOR. JOIN THE GLORIOUS EVOLUTION.

Also, Draven wards. Now he does indeed literally do everything.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Just starting to play ranked properly, got placed into a division.. Bronze 3 xS
But I will work it up! In solo queue hopefully. Hopefully. Better... stay.. positive T_T
-----
I got 27 LP, that seems like way too much if you're only supposed to reach 100 Lp before the promotion series. Is that cause I'm new? :S
-----
actually, it'd be easier for me if somebody could just explain everything on the page for me :<
Last edited by souldevilj; Oct 2, 2013 at 07:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You didn't notice that "More about the League System" link at the bottom right? :P
Your best bet would be to click on that.
Also, are you on euw by any chance?
Uh.. uh.. I'm not blind I swear it.

And yes I'm EU W :')
I just won a game 11/2/3 or something like that, now currently 68 Lp, I saw myself jump over 17 people to third place so I hopefully end the day with Bronze II
Bot Lane adc