Toribash
That was a very emotional speech Fly, And Now that I come to my senses I Believe I have made a mistake saying all of this, but I can no longer return here anymore. And Fly I hope the clan goes well. Good Day to all Nitro members one and all. And Farwell.

~Cheers
um Flyace how much is it gonna take for the clan video because my patience is running out and im full of excitment xD sry for asking this alot

and also XxGamerzz ill forgive you because in the past few weeks you ve been a rly good friend and lets not forget you told me :yo you got my respect back to you so that means ur the first one who forgived me after I made that selfish and rude post about the replays anyway ill miss you and you could change ur mood to sad because ur current is freaking me out
Last edited by birno; Jun 29, 2014 at 11:42 PM.
I never forget.
as far as i know we are not even dealing with the clan vid at the moment.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by ilikepie56 View Post
as far as i know we are not even dealing with the clan vid at the moment.

Lol poor Birno.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Hey guys!! I just fixed my computer again!!! I am so happy! I just need to fix my keyboard. Right now I am using a touch screen key board so I cant play toribash but I will go out and buy one soon. Anyway sorry I have not been on for a long time but that will end in about a week. Then I will be posting almost everyday again.

C ya peeps. Zach
-----
Btw guys, I have great news. I got my rank down 3000!!!! YAY! I am pro!!!
Last edited by ZaRipper; Jun 30, 2014 at 11:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by AnonHax View Post
Pssst....

Huehuehuehue
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy