Toribash
1/4 in my recent ranked attempt. My 1,342 mmr is just too stronk for Gold V.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
how does one check mmr jando? how does one do it...
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
so i finally got it. my promotion games to silver 2. were playing for that shit since months. were always pending between silver 5 and 3. and then today i hit the promo.
BAM i played totally good and 2 games loss in a row, fucked up the promo, lost 32 LP. now i can do dat shit again...
i also had the feeling my mmr was the first match quite high. i played with and against silver1-gold5's while i had promo :<
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Mmr is checked using this website. It's only accurate if the games you have on your recent games are all solo queue, mind you, but it's a neat little site.

http://op.gg/mmr/region=NA

Also, just hit platinum after a ten game winning streak. Still going. Hoping maybe high plat or even diamond by season end.
I don't give a poop about what anyone says about this build and about quinn top. She's one of the most fun and dominating top laners I ever played.

Quinn isn't viable my arse

<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

THESE are the moments I wish I had on replay.
Start of the game, tryndamere is fed by renekton 8/2/0
He goes around killing people racking up a huge score of 19/3/4

I'm mid laning doing alright vs Diana, kinda even score, getting killed by tryndamere etc etc.
Renekton is apologising for feeding, thats cool, first time he play him.
Jinx is flaming about how we all suck and Elise is first time Elise so she ends up making bad plays. We get pushed to our Nexus within 15 minutes.
But.

We Teamfight. And win them.
Defend.
Focus Tryndamere, 3 team fights later we managed to send Jinx alone to take the mid tower while the rest of us healed.
We tell her to back, she doesn't listen, takes inhib but gets raped.
Our ADC gone we panic, we can't do it without them, flames were given to Jinx etc.

Somehow I manage to nuke tryndamere, then he ults, then I was dived under the tower using Le Blancs E to hold him under it, he died to the only remaining tower we had.
Turn the teamfight around, 2 more teamfights and we take the same inhib that has respawned, I roam top as I saw tryndamere trying to solo top, I take off his ult and see him sat in the bush waiting for me to come in with no hp, 1 spell wouldnt kill him, 2 would, so I wait for my R to come up and W R in the bush, not enough damage but my guardian angel. So he dies, then I heal up. My team teamfight mid. lose the teamfight but I have teleport and the minions are pushed to the nexus towers, I backdoor. Dodging Galio and Hecarim as I W and R between them trying to get AA off on the nexus. I did it with no hp to spare. Fucking GG.

Heres the scoreboard. Left out the right side panel due to flame on tryndameres part flaming his team and flaming me the most xD

score

Why do I always get the crazy games when I play Le Blanc? haha xD
The other should have won, 5 - 30 is more than an advantage, it's domination.
so tired of playing this game and losing games that I can carry.

some of these games are just not winnable, and in some of these games I'm not even doing that well, and that happens, but when I lose this many games in a row, and can't do anything about winning or losing no matter my score, it makes me want to stop playing ranked. I really don't see myself hitting gold if I keep getting put into games with placement fucktards. They need to implement a system where you play with people who have similar ranked games played, playing with placements is awful and I hate it.

also yes I realize if I was gold material I would be in gold so don't throw things at me that I already know, I'm just venting.

edit: this is after winning like 16 games out of 20 in the past few days, so I'm not really that distraught, but this is still very aggravating considering I was in series for silver 3 today until my sister reset my internet without letting me know.

http://imgur.com/f2AaKHW
Last edited by Faint; Oct 21, 2013 at 07:56 AM.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post

edit: this is after winning like 16 games out of 20 in the past few days, so I'm not really that distraught, but this is still very aggravating considering I was in series for silver 3 today until my sister reset my internet without letting me know.

http://imgur.com/f2AaKHW

Happens ALL the fucking time.
well, i'm on 63lp in B1, so i'm nearing silver
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox