Toribash
Originally Posted by kille142 View Post
maokai can be good just play him as a tank and be agrssive that what I do and I always own whem im maokai

He's still awful in comparison to most tanks. Pubstomping isn't a valid argument.
Warwick to me is all about the beginning.

He needs to have attack speed and just movement speed in general.

Try to get bronze boots at the beginning and get attack speed, mvment speed and what not. Try to get attack bonuses as well, and you should be fine.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Do NOT build attack speed on warwick. That is exactly what hunters call is for and why you should get it for early levels.
If you get full AS runes on warwick, you'll jungle so quickly and safely there's no point in not counter jungling the enemy jungler.
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
oh God I think this means I wasted 3500 Ip
edit: Nah I took Lumes Advice and look at this
Last edited by souldevilj; Mar 3, 2011 at 09:16 PM.
So I went on today and I had 1100 RP for no reason at all?

Decided to buy renekton with it since I love him, already have tons of skins so I don't really need more, I was looking into buying the dragon knight jarvan one though.
Nice. I don't really have the best build/strategy for renekton yet, so I'm holding off that and thinking of getting malphite, since he's really easy to play and I got a good game with him.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
So I went on today and I had 1100 RP for no reason at all?

Decided to buy renekton with it since I love him, already have tons of skins so I don't really need more, I was looking into buying the dragon knight jarvan one though.

They are refunding people who lost runes during the recent patch