Ranking
What about Teemo? Fuck those shrooms.
Let's not forget Rengar either.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Riven seems a bit stronger for some reason, either that or I started playing her better

Last edited by Stellar; Nov 14, 2013 at 04:40 AM.
I agree, I went 19/8/17 on my last game as Riven Jungle as she was free to play, carried the game and didn't get round to building any hp what so ever.

Still won't buy her though, no matter how OP she seems
Riven's always been a strong champion, she didn't get better with any patches. Even if you never used Riven before, you'd have to be extremely brain dead to do "bad" with her honestly. I mean, you won't get a high killstreak, but you won't do bad with her either, she's one of the easier champions to use. Easy and good dealing abilities, with an easy escape + low cooldowns, so you don't have to worry about ganks all that much.
Q to do damage, E to get in close(Plus shield), and W to stun. She's an all around fun champion and easy one.
Also amazing at farming with her Q, and with hyrda it's even more so
Riven is actually one of the top tier champs for the top lane since of her amazing dueling capacity (easy 2 v1 if you manage your cooldowns and passive stacks, have decent farm and just a couple of kills under of your belt). Also the fact that you're manaless, that means you only have to care for your health sustain.

On another note: returning to the ranked run after getting Silver III on placement and prizes already have been delivered. I'm pretty much a filler (can do any role decently) but gonna strive for support since it's my main role. Fingers crossed.

edit:
Game #1 "Short and Sweet" - Thresh Support - 25+ LP.
Game #2 "Keep calm and turn the Game" - Thresh Support - 26+ LP.
Last edited by Hayz; Nov 14, 2013 at 04:05 PM.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Loving Varus man, I'm going to have to buy him this weekend with some RP, or with IP if I have enough by the time he leaves f2p, another adc to add to my collection, I'll have all of them soon. Besides Jinx and Lucian.

We shouldn't have won that top game, but even if you do have a major feeding troll, spamming wards everywhere and getting a decent teamfight changes things dramatically :o
@Hayz I'm going to be playing more ranked as I main adc and thats what I used to carry myself to silver, with a duo support my win ratio is much higher than the base ratio (just above 50%) So if you want to support me, coolio
-----
Hey this is a cool website, the enemy nasus i played olaf against shown me it.
Thats a lot of CC in one game o.o
Last edited by souldevilj; Nov 14, 2013 at 07:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A lot of cc, almost none wards. *sigh*

And yeah... Guess we can play a duo or something. I'm more into solo ranked, though and there's other people I usually play with (mostly normal) and would like to play duos with me as well. I'll send a message sometime with some information.

5 Thresh games, 4 victories. yay
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
5 wards from the top laner was pretty generous until I hit full build xP
Okidokes, Olaf's power really disappears late game I've found