Toribash
I feel like he's an Ionian, not a Demacian. Could be related to Irelia, Yi, Lee, or Karma, in order of suspicion on my part. Irelia's lore mentioned she had a brother if I remember correctly, Yi had his entire village killed off, but it mentioned nothing about his family being killed, Lee has a sister for sure, so it's not unlikely he would have a brother, and Karma has had virtually no exploration of her past other than Singed went huehuehuehue all the way through her village.

Also, the language is much more flowery than how most Demacian lores have been written. Demacia champions have always had a very military vibe to them; they're often brisk, to the point, and with little bandying of words. Demacians have always had the actions of betrayal befits punishment, and the lore so far indicates an attempt at Yasuo's redemption, not retribution.

Xin, while it seems like a possible choice, has never been a poet of any sort, and he doesn't have the lore necessary to support such a character in my opinion. He was rescued alone from the Noxian arena by the king of Demacia. He has never indicated he had family ties, and his speech patterns in the game are fairly brusque and to the point, much unlike the passage in the reveal.

Plus, the current art SCREAMS of Ionian heritage. Seriously, you could probably facebomb Yasuo's face on to Ionian Yi and it would look hella similar to that picture.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/node/8513
oh shit guys
you know what this means

YOU MUST BE SWIFT AS A COURSING RIVER
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
It isn't possible that Yone is actually the champion that gets released and Yasou is there to throw you off?.. :S
The first pic looks awful feminine you see xP
Way to spoil my fun
Didn't know they were tagged, well. My money is still on the melee adc/bruiser, his story suggests abilities that perhaps have some offense and defense?.. *shrug* I'll wait until Pawnce uploads some gameplay of him when he gets released in the PBE
-----
He reminds of Jinbei from Mushibugyo a lot of all sudden o.o
Last edited by souldevilj; Nov 15, 2013 at 05:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Misturugi!

on a serious note, the champion looks pretty cool, just hope he's not a Yi clone or the like.
So I made a guide.
Be sure to tell me what you think, liking it would be awesome as well :P

I just decided to make the guide when I saw how elise's win rate drastically dropped after the victorious skin was released.
It's still a work in progress though.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.