Toribash
Oh lord our team did an xPeke when we should've lost the 4v5 vs the super fed enemy Nasus. Me and Blub can handle dis doe >:3
"Lemme Riven"
"Feeds enemy top lane Nasus"
Wat
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Oh lord our team did an xPeke when we should've lost the 4v5 vs the super fed enemy Nasus. Me and Blub can handle dis doe >:3
"Lemme Riven"
"Feeds enemy top lane Nasus"
Wat

jungle nasus is pretty damn op, was able to be just 10 stacks behind their nasus, till lategame.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Well this is lame. EUW servers crashed while I was in champion select for an ARAM about 2 hours ago. Now that I can finally log in again I get stuck on the game abandoned please reconnect to the game screen. The game no longer exists so it's an endless loop.

This is probably EJM's fault, the server could no longer stand watching cho'gath being played like that.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Good thing I wasnt in a game, it just happened to blub aswell and he is stuck in this 30 minute queue after finally exiting the loop. And apparently ranked queues have been disabled whilst Riot investigate the reason why players complain over lag. Give NA Free RP.
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Well this is lame. EUW servers crashed while I was in champion select for an ARAM about 2 hours ago. Now that I can finally log in again I get stuck on the game abandoned please reconnect to the game screen. The game no longer exists so it's an endless loop.

This is probably EJM's fault, the server could no longer stand watching cho'gath being played like that.

well after i were waiting like 2 hours to end the game, and then waiting for 30mins in the login que i finally can play again.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
No you can't.

ITS A TRAP

-----

-_-

Last edited by souldevilj; Nov 17, 2013 at 12:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ggggggggggggggggg

fk u rito
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Classic EUW servers.
Always fucking up every once in a while (or several days like some cases).

Oh how I love flash games when this happens.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post

Yo, I got gifted jurassic cho, I'm gonna use it whether you like it or not... and yeah, I suck with cho. At least I managed to nom nom vlad twice after you told me how much I sucked though.

Come to think of it, the server crashed right when I popped my skull off... last time I try to taunt someone with that skin.
Last edited by EJM; Nov 17, 2013 at 12:47 AM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.