Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Want to hold tourneys and events? Apply for GK!
So guys, I have decided!

The list of the people who is getting GK is:
tamer0
crux
lebo
fighterkhv
alphasonik
toril
tempo
alan
jakob
surf
MOBI
Bilza
marcus
Rutz
HoboJoey
Grats!

To the others who didnt get selected, dont let this get your hopes down, I will be in need of more gamekeepers soon, until then, aim for being known and respected in the community and gain as many hosting experience as you can.

See you next time,
SlipAnc and the gamekeepers.
Last edited by SlipAnc; Apr 23, 2010 at 05:22 PM.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

• Your name and age: Edgar Edson Pelayo.
  • Your timezone: Gmt -9.
  • Your past hosting experience, possibly with links if it was a forum event: I hosted a replay event, and a skating contest...
  • The reason why you want to join: I want to let joins more members to toribash because i have a lot of friends that want a cool game.
  • The reason why should we pick you: I am a good person, no bans, and i would like to put more security to toribash because i saw a lot of non good posts (like warez and that stuff).
Your name and age
My name is Kyle Robert Hall and I am 17 (18 in October)
Your timezone
EST (GMT -5)
Your past hosting experience, possibly with links if it was a forum event
Well, I haven't really hosted much. That's really why I'm trying to get this spot. I have so many ideas for competitions, and tourneys. I just need the chance to show I can do it. I would love to hang around and share my ideas with the community. And if I can't get in, It just wasn't meant to be and I appreciate you guys considering.
The reason why you want to join
Like I said in the last question, I'm wanting to join because of my ideas. I've been in toribash for years now, and I've been picking things up and trying to twist things around and come up with some fresh new ideas, that I think people will really enjoy.
The reason why should we pick you
Well, I'm literate, I have lots of ideas, I'm creative, I can be very devoted, I can keep things on track, I have pleanty of leadership skills, and I think I can be very useful.
[02:32] <RIP2> Just go to buttsex.info
[02:32] <RIP2> You'll know what I'm talking about.
Your name.
Marcus.

Your Age.
I am 16 years old.

Your timezone.
GMT -5:00

Your past hosting experience, possibly with links if it was a forum event.
In the olden days I hosted random daily tournaments which unfortunately, due to funding, I had to stop (tc was not as easy to come by back then). I did later on start to host again as a promo-team trainee (hosting small knockout tournaments). Most of my big event planning and such comes from Bounty Hunting. I would create random events that involved Bounty Hunting in some way that would be fun for everyone to take part of.

Bounty Hunting

The reason why you want to join.
I simply LOVE hosting tournaments and events. Bringing together a server of 20+ people competing for a prize or organizing a mass forum event is something I enjoy to watch and become involved in.

It also brings attention to the game allowing it to expand as a community.

The reasons why we should pick you.
Hosting tournaments and events is, as I said before, very enjoyable for me. I feel like I can do an excellent job not only with hosting but ingame policing as well. I currently moderate 6 different boards (if you include sub-forums) and I am very capable of the responsibilities that come with this position. Becoming a GameKeeper is more than just a person with a snazzy title who hosts tournaments. To me it is someone who the people in the community will look up to and respect. If you have great leaders chances are you will have a great community that follows. You should pick me not just because I know how to host a tournament or take on an event, but because I am a great leader and will have a positive impact on the community.

Also, thanks for increasing the app deadline.
[spirit]
Application
*my real name is Akim, i`m 15 years old (in game my name Sylar95)
*+6
*i host 9 tourneys, his logs in TheTeam stuff forum
*I like to hold tournaments
and I want to make a community toribash interesting
*Well I can hold tournaments, various competitions, I have different ideas for them
I have experience in conducting tournaments
I am fairly active, I can keep order and i can help beginners if required
and most importantly I have a desire to do community toribash better

(c) Goooogle
Toribash 5.0 (screen)
  • Your name and age : Joao, I am 35 years old.
  • Your timezone : London, Lisbon time.
  • Your past hosting experience, possibly with links if it was a forum event : I have hosted a few "mini-tournaments" Not much.
  • The reason why you want to join : Because I like hosting tournaments and I believe I can host everyday atleast 2 or 3 tourneys.
  • The reason why should we pick you : Because I have been playing toribash for almost two years now, And I know this game from front to back and back to front.
  • I would love becoming a GameKeeper, It's always been my dream, I'm also pretty active.
Proud EX Sheep Member - - Join Date: October 2008
Your name and age: Orfeas - Age 13
Your timezone: GMT+2 (Hour in Greece has been changed and is GMT+3 now)
Your past hosting experience, possibly with links if it was a forum event: Have helped in tourneys, and created.
The reason why you want to join: I want to be a GK, not only to hold tourneys, but helping.
The reason why should we pick you
: Well, I have said enough. Now it's up to you.

(Also, I support derbomber, because he can handle lots of things in this Community)
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
I would like to give an approvement to Orfeas.

He is really able to keep people under control in tournaments as I saw.
Also his personality is really nice,2 minutes after we met I totally loved him.

~Also, I'm totally overwhelmed about those approvements I got there D: