Ranking
Original Post
MSquad applications open, definitely way better than those GMs
THIS APPLICATION PERIOD IS CLOSED OH GOD AAAA

-----

Hey everyone,

Like the GMs, the Market Squad is again looking to pick up some new recruits. Unlike the GMs, the Market Squad doesn't suck.

Market Squad, as the name implies, does most of the moderation in the Market section of the forums, as well as investigation for most of the scams posted in Scam Reports.

As usual, I'm not requiring any particular application format. The one thing I'd like to hear from everyone is your expected activity level. Be aware that this position is going to require a fair bit of your time - the Market is a very large part of the forums and there's a relatively long list of rules that you'll need to enforce.

I'm looking to get 3-5 new trainees. Please submit your applications to me via PM. The application period will close whenever I feel like closing it.

If you've got general questions, go ahead and post them here. "GOOD LUCK EVERYONE" posts are annoying and may get you warned, infracted, and/or disqualified.
Last edited by hanz0; Nov 26, 2012 at 08:00 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
B-but... I was gonna apply again! D:

nope rejected

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
What about scam reports? How does the MSquad help in that? I was told they go over the proof and see if it's false or not, then if it's a legit scam they post what needs to be done then a TSA or smod or w/e takes care of it from then on. Is that true?

Yup, pretty much.
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
hanz0: Are you able to give a specific time and/or date of when the results shall be posted?

We'll post the results when we feel like doing so mostly because we don't know when we'll actually finalise the people who get in.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Originally Posted by MCNUGGETS View Post
Don't you have to run BGC on everyone

On the old site I was a staff on, we had to run a BGC on all members who applied, as in their alts, and if they been banned and how many times they were banned and for what reason. I don't know if toribash does, but I am sure they do.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
It's mostly gonna be a one in a million chance
-----
For me
Last edited by McNuggets; Nov 22, 2012 at 02:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump