Ranking
Opener was neat.

Love that slap hit thingy you did with your left arm.

Pose was excellent.

Good job man
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Woah there.

Now that, was a really fucking nice replay.

Don't like the ghosting one bit. But you made it up with the flow of the dm's

Like really, i loved that. Do more replays like this and you're golden.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Woah there.

Now that, was a really fucking nice replay.

Don't like the ghosting one bit. But you made it up with the flow of the dm's

Like really, i loved that. Do more replays like this and you're golden.

thanks.

i think i am noob... semi-pro maybe. what some guys tell me: i have a lot of potential, but i dont bloomed it.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
I'd say your a long way over semi pro.

You're doing just fine, don't care about what others say if it's towards you being bad or such shit.

Always Think that what you're doing is great, and have fun while doing it, otherwise what's the Point.

Otherwise you can do it like me, don't care at all and post replays and make replays just for fun.
for fun... okay thanks for your help.

Mini Xioi maybe?
(same opener xD a bit different i guess)
so, how i can continue this?
Attached Files
[WIP] - [Mini Xioi].rpl (96.0 KB, 12 views)
Use that right arm more, get it into a better Place to push upwards more, and use that leg to get more force, right now you're never geting up if you don't get more momentum to it.
Aiight boi, you asked for it.

Bad Moments Of My Life:

The first few frames were really strange to me it looked like an aikido opener to me haha, and coming down you looked really derp. Especially at 670ish.

When you went down for the kickoff I feel that you could have used it to get a lot more spin. Getting momentum is one of the best ways to get momentum as you already know, but this one had a lot of wasted potential even though it was executed well.

You got to him pretty slowly, but you managed to get a decent kick in so that was pretty cool yo.

Using the pec to dm uke was a pretty neat idea, but it seems you tunneled a bit here because everywhere else nothing was going on. Gotta remember to go with the flow, keep it moovin.

Its so short too, but hopefully you got it.

Pyse:

See this is strange, I write all of that cnc up there and you just do what I said for another replay. smh what even man.

The leg swing was hype, I really liked it.

split cap was really nice, thats exactly what I like to see its really well done.

That final kick was very good.

This is probably the best replay I've seen from you, no glaring flaws at all really. Its not too too far from ormo quality either so really keep this up man.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post

See this is strange, I write all of that cnc up there and you just do what I said for another replay. smh what even man.

lmao.

haha thanks man, i will edit the first one...
lets see what i can do