Toribash
When are we going to do another war?
Also, any ground texture for aquarius? I can make one.
Last edited by Nerfpls; Apr 29, 2014 at 10:48 PM.
@Boerhae i really appreciate all the support from you and every one , yeah when i hit 6th grade my grades ate them self's i was always the smartest in Elementary as well but i just hit lazynes i guess but i took tutoring after school and i got one of my electives taken away to take math two periods and it really helped out i never had math homework again i always finished it during those two periods, so if you school allows that go for it it really helps a lot
Originally Posted by Nerfpls View Post
When are we going to do another war?
Also, any ground texture for aquarius? I can make one.

We should really start focusing on wars a little more if we want to get up there fast. We should war today depending on who gets on.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
this is the floor texture that sub uses i designed the first version of it and this is subs version

floor

I still take texture requests for usd
@Master it would be cool i guess idk i would rater just have the logo, we could have to variants that would be cool EDIT never mind Calamity did there's two versions on the 6th page XD i forgot
Last edited by yuseimot; May 1, 2014 at 01:23 AM.
Just so everyone knows I may be a bit more inactive in the next 2 weeks because my finals are coming up and I have to begin studying, for those of you that know what an A.P course is I have a worldwide nation A.P Human Geography test coming up next week.

However by the time summer comes around I will be on every day for at least 5 hours on toribash so nothing to worry about. (I have to allocate time between different games I play)

I would ask killppl to run the clan for a little bit but I know he has his finals coming up to, I believe. So this leave me with the choose of maybe 1 hour of toribash a day. So if you don't see me on a lot that's why. Also everyone remember to Skype me if you want to get into a war so maybe I can use that hour I have to come war with you guys ;)

Also just a note we are doing great war pint wise, because we have don't a total of 4 war and we already have 40 points
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
I would ask killppl to run the clan for a little bit but I know he has his finals coming up to, I believe.

i do have finals but not for a while and there not hard so i wont be busy studying for them because there are only like 4 2 english 1 math 1 history
I still take texture requests for usd
Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
i do have finals but not for a while and there not hard so i wont be busy studying for them because there are only like 4 2 english 1 math 1 history

Yeah I take all the hardest classes XD

Also everyone if you haven't noticed already we now have our banners up on the first post, tell me what you think (they are made by Concon19) so I hope everyone likes them
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Ugh sub i feel you ap lyf XD haha its cool get studying go Ace the test make up proud and i love the clan logo it looks professional good work guys