Toribash
Shook, this is absolutely amazing!

You're epic at replaymaking, and now I find out that you're a great artist. Go Denmark!
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
D'aww. I wouldn't call myself any of that, but thanks! C:
Also, here's a bit more.

- The result of an art block. At least Cube could get an avatar out of it. :U

- Shiny artifact weapons. My aim was to make them look viable in combat as well as artifact-y. The spear looking like it would get stuck all the time is entirely deliberate.

AND THAT IS ALL FOR NOW.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I really like them. The funny descriptions make it all that much better.

Keep making new ones.

10/10

EDIT: I think you should try opening an avatar/icon shop. Good way to make TC.
Last edited by Temperature_old; Dec 29, 2011 at 02:56 AM.
Babies
I'm glad you like them!
As for an icon/avatar shop, i'm too lazy, and i don't really need TC. I've had 100k on my account ever since that torimoticon contest ended. :U

Also, new things!!!

- It is a fishosaurus. Based on this doodle i made on a sleepless night.

- Some glacial cave thingy i made while listening to glacial-sounding music. Really quick thing, hence the low level of details.

- I say! Goblin gentleman. Gobleman.

- Urist McLincoln. He provides solutions to all problems. hint: involves magma

- Had a go at making a legitimately scary monster; i call it the Shelled Cerberan Chimera. Don't know about you, but i wouldn't want to run across this guy, especially when you consider that that little squiggle below its foot is an adult human. Here is an extended description if you want to know all the details. I messed up with the visibility on the central head, but it's there. Those red dots? They're eyes.
I did indeed, and thanks! C:
Also, moar stuff.

- part of the very big monster that is the Red Tri-Horror

- An artifact sword, based on the description given by a friend. It's supposed to have menacing spikes of leather, but how the fuck do you make leather spikes on a sword? Hence, fins.
Not that i was really absent, but thanks. :U
Also, you totally should, pixel art is an awesome thing. You could say that it's the finest possible craft within digital art! (hint: "fine" as in "small")
In other news, here's something i've been working on for a while.

Pictured: Feuron the demon lord making his entry upon a hapless little fort. Unfortunately, his idea of an entry consists of grabbing the nearest human and tearing him/her in half, which is his way of saying "i do not come in peace, start dying before i kill you horribly". The other guard is currently accusing the demon of trespassing. Zoomed in so you can see all the annoying little flaws.
that's fucking awesome, bloody as hell.

unfinished fanart l0l
-----
fuck i did the horns wrong god damnit
Last edited by SlyBash; Mar 27, 2012 at 07:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump