Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: What level of belt should this clan accept?
Brown and up ONLY (Unless the lower belt gets triald and is really good.
53 Votes / 71.62%
Any
21 Votes / 28.38%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Just letting Everyone no i redid the head texture and also made one that you can all edit to be individual.

Don't worry Andy, already added it to first post.

Enjoy
Last edited by Festus; Oct 19, 2009 at 08:30 AM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
No i mean dont worry andy. already blahahbkabskgfasgdf yea bad grammer and who u calling dick? thats it your getting one on your avatar now
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by ToriBashem View Post
Just letting Everyone no i redid the head texture and also made one that you can all edit to be individual.

Don't worry Andy, already added it to first post.

Enjoy

Yeah, you put comma in wrong place you douche bag.

WHOO! A dick in my avatar! At least it will show the manly side of my Toribasher...

Na, stick to a Pirate sword.

So Joe yo hoe you're in the crib now bro of all us hoes and shit... Yeah haaaaa... *BANG* ARGH! Billy just shot me.

And that's the end of that shit arse rap.
i voted 1. I agree that we can't have total noobs who are going to play for a week and leave but I also think its important not to shun non-blackbelts - i.e most of Toribash. It just seems the most logical option, and I like the idea of a trial. Good thinking there.
Proud Member of [Piratez] - Become a Pirate >HERE<
Aye Aye Baytch you sexy Pirate. SHIT! I just hit on a member... Damn.

So you agree with the system that may be?
Finished my signature for when i get toriprime. Working on Andy's avatar and signature now.

Caps were grammar errors i fixed for andy.

my Sig:

Last edited by Festus; Oct 19, 2009 at 08:44 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Aye Aye Baytch you sexy Pirate. SHIT! I just hit on a member... Damn.

So you agree with the system that may be?

Yeah. It's hard not to. Besides all those lonely nights far out at sea... SHIT .... now i'm hitting back.
Proud Member of [Piratez] - Become a Pirate >HERE<