Toribash
can you go to 500 and ill pay you more and more as i gain more tc?
There is no theory of evolution..Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

When Chuck Norris falls into water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet, Water gets Chuck Norris
ok sure thing mate

oh bloodude i told u i will do it

here it is

oh and BA11EY07 if i do do that thingo head for u i will get bagged for it because im using that same head for sum one else i can do that to my customers im trying to get a good rep
Last edited by tooly12321; Jan 14, 2008 at 04:26 AM.
heads heres a link to my head shop
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...16#post1484216
hey alright m8 can u send me that head then? once i get the head ill send u the tc
There is no theory of evolution..Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

When Chuck Norris falls into water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet, Water gets Chuck Norris
Ok, sorry i never posted about the head that i want. I just want it to be incredibly trippy, like your mind would explode just looking at it, with all sorts of weird colors and swirls and stuff. Nothing specific, just something good. That would be awesome thx
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE d(^_^ )b d( ^_^)b UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE
Tooly, stop using the same blood in them too. I know tech brushes are cool, but I can notice them out of all your bloody ones.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
hey how do i put the skin on my head?

thats perfect, exactly what i was looking for thx
So how much money for the head??
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE d(^_^ )b d( ^_^)b UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE