Toribash
Originally Posted by zyxoonix View Post
/invade

sorry for asking, but is it normal you let some in if he applied an hour before?
Just take a look on activity and how the person behaves.

y nobody say something about that?
inactive
Zyxoonix, please we are a new clan full of new members so please give us time. I'm sure Toribash's best clans were noob once. And we are doing quite well bcus we are at rank 21. So please give us time.
Good idea Kam, From today we need to post much more, atleast once or twice every other day, PER PERSON! if your brazilian use google translate and read this. We need to be official because we are good enough and check the clan ranks, we are better than most official clans.
Originally Posted by BediBros View Post
Good idea Kam, From today we need to post much more, atleast once or twice every other day, PER PERSON! if your brazilian use google translate and read this. We need to be official because we are good enough and check the clan ranks, we are better than most official clans.

Thanks Bedi.
I sent a clan war request to [Secret] The No.1 ranked clan! so everybody practice you akidobd because we need to win this! we can get soo much points and ranking.
Originally Posted by Rvtiger View Post
I sent a clan war request to [Secret]

Shiieeeeeett, they are all good figthers.... you realize we have a slim chance at winning this?
Originally Posted by kameron View Post
Shiieeeeeett, they are all good figthers.... you realize we have a slim chance at winning this?

You realize your discouraging instead of training and realizing this is a great chance to show them what kind of a strong clan we are.
Originally Posted by Rvtiger View Post
You realize your discouraging instead of training and realizing this is a great chance to show them what kind of a strong clan we are.

My bad. Sorry
Originally Posted by popcan View Post
hello
i received a invite to this clan and i cant find it anymore can u send it again plz

It should be in your private messages box