Ranking
Original Post
Minibash 0.2
We are beta testing a new flash game for the forum and iPhone.

http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php

Changes in 0.2:
- changed dismemberment threshold
- changed scoring
- fixed joint limits (knees should be properly when modding)
- made it harder to freak mods
- prevent people from re-saving the same challenge twice
- pressing SPACE is the same as step
- You step until the button is released
- Added CLOSE MENU button

I'm also deleting a bunch of mods/challenges that are totally gimped.
if you hold down the play button it plays all the frames until you stop but if you hold down space nothing happens? it only goes 9 frames i think bug?

EDIT: one of my friends told me and now i understand what's the difference. Also Suggestion- Flames (but cheap and with minimoney)
Last edited by Sterucilos; Aug 6, 2011 at 12:21 PM.
Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post
i figured jailbreaking might do the trick, but i dont really think everyone should have to jb just to play this ;o

Why wouldn't you jailbreak it to begin with?
Last edited by Spartan094; Aug 6, 2011 at 06:33 PM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
... Spartan wtf... Dont crash on apple cuz iPhones r the number 1 phones in the world. I didn't jailbreak the phone to begin with because i havent found a point too..

Also nother suggestion, create another way to spend tcs, because I have so many just backed up while my stats r training
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Awesome Game,
Hamp did you took some ideas out of the suggestions thread? Like that with the faces and the K.O. right when you decap the other one ;)
Nice job hamp!

my first challenge lol: http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php?challengeid=4504

if you dont do anything its a decap ;)

a bit fighting one:
http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php?challengeid=4505
Last edited by Cobra; Aug 7, 2011 at 12:15 AM.
i dont understand how some people move at the speed of lightning, all reactiontime does is make the frames go by smaller .-. (atleast for now, im at 10 RT and every space is 10 frames.) but how to make your guy super fast? strength?
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post
i dont understand how some people move at the speed of lightning, all reactiontime does is make the frames go by smaller .-. (atleast for now, im at 10 RT and every space is 10 frames.) but how to make your guy super fast? strength?

Yep, Strength.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body