Toribash
mm guys iam not gona be active these days cus my school just started so my hours are
1:40 - 6:30
-----
fucking smily is 6: 30
Last edited by mininao09; Feb 25, 2013 at 08:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Oshooki: If that is an app, it needs to be longer and more detailed. My vote is no.

Originally Posted by mininao09 View Post
mm guys iam not gona be active these days cus my school just started so my hours are
1:40 - 6:30
fucking smily is 6: 30

This is not the thread to post these things. If you need to say something to the clan go to the Clan thread
TF:You should reverse ur post he already posted an app and now he added replays..We should give chances to people I say yes to him..
-Mini,That's a spam delete this post and post it on main talking thread !
Hello, my name is IEastham (Jake Eastham), i'm Brown Belt and started playing Toribash in summer of 2012, I took a break for 4 months and now im back playing, I will be quite not used to the game because of not being playing for some time, i hope i can revive my skill at this game soon. I am 14, 15 in less than a month, however i am a busy person, i could be active on the forum every two days or so, possibly less but we will have to see because my schedule is tight. I prefer to play Aikido and other strange mods, i am learning how to play Wushu so thats a mod in progress. I'm relatively talkative and always up fpr playing Toribash with people! I am available weekdays 3PM to 10PM and weekends pretty much all day . I was previously in -Critical Hit, we were an Aikido based clan but did alot of Jousting and spars. Thankyou!
Ok okooshi is waiting and he have 3 yes from me,Knarfman,TfGuy! I am inviting!
-----
Oh,sorry he was already invited ! It's ik
Last edited by mercykiller; Feb 26, 2013 at 10:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump