Ranking
Wow.

Great work, you are the first toribash player in many years to effectively combine real martial arts with toribash. It's amazing how you are able to hold your balance while doing some really cool and realistic movements. My problem with toribash always was, that I never thought it would be possible to fight realistic, toribash always had its own physic rules, so all spars just looked toribash, but never perfectly realistic. You are probably the first one to achieve that realism in this game. Congratulations and thank you.
there's something I can't explain in your replays, because even if your not fluid bla bla bla we don't care, the way you stand your tori in your first replay at the first page, stay in my mind, I don't understand how you did to keep the direction etc... etc... seriously gg ^^
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
To Imaslayaa

Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post
First off, pretty cool how mocucha is doing a video about you and stuff ^_^.
Pretty different, as I have come to expect from you, it's quite cool actually, and could you possibly so a spar in the mod you used for this? seems like it could be fun to watch.

Edit: Re-posting link to fan club because he's gotten alot more attention for him self recently.
http://forum.toribash.com/group.php?groupid=4689

yo imaslayaa ^^ yeah i know right. his video takes away the need to
visit adult site.

you youve supported me right from the start. : )
yes i got many request these days all of a sudden.. and dont worry
a sparr in that Mod will come soon along with many more

and thanx again for making that fan club
-----
To SpartaCraft

Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
That's how it is IRL, there's a lot of suddenness in real martial arts. If realism is what he's going for, I think he's hit it nearly spot on.

9.999/10 <3

thank you man. Really cool you mentioned Suddenness and know
that its required. it is what i also go for ^^

thnx for the rating XP its.. too high haha

gr C
-----
To Zockinator

Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post
Wow.

Great work, you are the first toribash player in many years to effectively combine real martial arts with toribash. It's amazing how you are able to hold your balance while doing some really cool and realistic movements. My problem with toribash always was, that I never thought it would be possible to fight realistic, toribash always had its own physic rules, so all spars just looked toribash, but never perfectly realistic. You are probably the first one to achieve that realism in this game. Congratulations and thank you.

Yes im glad also you like it. and yes
balancing is very important in my opinion
if you manage to get the balanced stance
then Everything martial-artyy will be possible.

to perform a move right you dont know:

-go to youtube and look up the move
-see how the stand and why they stand like that
-youll see or puzzle out how they create force, momento, stability etc.

hehe no need to see me as a torigod cuz im not and dont wanna .
Buttt If you want me to teach you martialarts in toribash, you can always Pm me . and thank you for motivating me to do more. ^^ no need to
thank me btw..
-----
to Astral

Originally Posted by Astral View Post
there's something I can't explain in your replays, because even if your not fluid bla bla bla we don't care, the way you stand your tori in your first replay at the first page, stay in my mind, I don't understand how you did to keep the direction etc... etc... seriously gg ^^

well the trick ( beside the tip :youtube obseving, i told Spartacraft.) is
it imagin yourself in the situation..

so like ask youself: hmmm so the toribash is now standing/laying/etc. like this.... WHAT would i do from this position to getin the posotion I WANT TO GET. think it out how to perform in toribash,, almost all are possible. and if the desired move wont work... think of a alternative
hope it help... my tips ^^

gr c
-----
training dummy made by Jisse
nunchcks made by Craftinbros

thnk you
Attached Files
w13.rpl (389.1 KB, 78 views)
nunc4.rpl (430.5 KB, 75 views)
Last edited by BinkLawz; Jun 22, 2014 at 05:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
for the nunc4, I like the creative use of the wrists for a taunt, not much else to say about it as it is a wip, could you attach jisses wing chun mod plz?
Originally Posted by craftinbros View Post
for the nunc4, I like the creative use of the wrists for a taunt, not much else to say about it as it is a wip, could you attach jisses wing chun mod plz?

oh haha sorry here is the wingchundummy mod.
and yeah ive thought of doing a bruce lee 'come here' taunt . good wrists in this mod
Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
We need both mods please.

TIP: Always always post the mod along with the replay

ok thnx for the tip man . here i ll repost it
Attached Files
WingChunDummy2.tbm (5.5 KB, 57 views)
w13.rpl (389.1 KB, 46 views)
nunc4.rpl (430.5 KB, 41 views)
your replays, those martial artist movements are one of a kind.

I'm guessing, the black Toribash player you mentioned back on post #70 is
SWEXX (aka SwexxElite), Mochuca Vidieos.

Both styles, have introduced new styles to Toribash, that have changed the way this TB is played today, and in the future.

Kudos!!!
Last edited by Parkzor; Jun 25, 2014 at 02:02 AM.
Originally Posted by Parkzor View Post
your replays, those martial artist movements are one of a kind.

I'm guessing, the black Toribash player you mentioned back on post #70 is
SWEXX (aka SwexxElite), Mochuca Vidieos.

Both styles, have introduced new styles to Toribash, that have changed the way this TB is played today, and in the future.

Kudos!!!

It was oblivion from post 70
Yes it was oblivion that triggered me to play this game like this right from the start.
and thanks Parkzor.

before i saw it coming,.. Mocucha made this video already for me.
i gotta say.. im very much immressed of this work of his. good sense of timing
and epicness that guy

Video link :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3DOd4aIYnI