Toribash
Hey guys!

Sorry for being dead for a while. Right now I got 2 days off this weekend for a chess tournament -_- which means I'll get to play some TB but after this weekend I'll be at work untill the end of August.
Cya guys in September
well damn im becoming inactive, my cousins from germany are visiting, and btw gob, didnt know you play chess! >_>
sucki sucki 500 tc me love you long time
I play chess(rarely though), swim, do archery, run/cycle when possible and I love anime(and sometimes TB). That's pretty much all I guess.

The hostel I'm staying atm has wifi but TB 4.8.2 isn't working properly(I reinstalled it a few times etc but still doesn't work) if any of u can send me a link for TB 4.6 or older I'd be glad to play with you when I get free time

:O:O:OSEPTEMBER SOON :O:O:O
Guys, there will be no mod for a long time becouse the mod made my computer have a glitch, sometimes the glitch makes my screen go bananas or makes it so it has a huge resoliution so I cant see shit.

Hopefully there will be a mod... HOPEFULLY.
-----
Now I'm at my grandpas house and I can play toribash on the laptop... I will be there for a week or so.
Last edited by Benando; Aug 23, 2014 at 03:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey guys, my sincere apologises to all who might be insulted by this but I'm cleaning up the clan by kicking some(most) of the members as the clan has become just a tag and is losing its meaning as it was supposed to be an elite clan of elite players.
Even if you get kicked then try not to have any hard feelings but now I'm just trying to make up for being incapable of saying "No".
-----
So we down to 19, which still seems a bit high but those who remain deserve to. And no, I'm not fit for clanleading :/
Last edited by goblinmage; Aug 30, 2014 at 06:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Goblin, you are fit for clan leading. I believe. Sorry if I have been of no use to the clan, and I see that I have been kicked as a result. However, I have been trying to get TC to donate to the clan, but it has tough considering school is starting as well. Please let me back into the clan. (;_;)