Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Guys! I was gone for like 3 days, and you made it to sixth place?! I am so proud. Keep it up my friends.
I'm just gamin' man
HI i have wanted to join a clan in a long time after I saw you guys defeat wapow I wanted in on the action and fun I don't that good of a belt but I promise I and a good fighter I don't back down, I have good sportsmanship, I am do what I have to do to try and win I understand if my belt rank is to low I just hope I can join thank you for reading and considering if i can join
Originally Posted by JellyJammy View Post
HI i have wanted to join a clan in a long time after I saw you guys defeat wapow I wanted in on the action and fun I don't that good of a belt but I promise I and a good fighter I don't back down, I have good sportsmanship, I am do what I have to do to try and win I understand if my belt rank is to low I just hope I can join thank you for reading and considering if i can join

Sorry for the wait, some people aren't too forum active, pm me a time and date and i would love to test you.

P.S. Here is a mma spar kind of thing. Hope you enjoy. (It's kind of quick)
-----
Btw i won that spar, the game glitches when editing it, and made me 1st, tully is the one on the ground, here's the original to prove it.
Attached Files
Last edited by ToriGod08; Dec 2, 2014 at 07:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Follow Me, Everything Is Alright, Ill Be The One To Tuck You In At Night"
may i join this godly clan eh? im a black belt my name is invaderzim but call me inzim to save time im willing to fight for this greatly clan i heard of
?
Inzim and Jelly Jam. I would like to ask you to pm me or find me in game (i'm almost always warring or practicing) or just pm me I will try and test you both on my spare time. Good Lick trying (that was a pun) and don't be sad if not accepted you can always try again.
N I C E
Two Replays for the clan vid
Hey guys! Here is a replay from a month ago and a replay Jax and i recently did. i hope you enjoy!!
Attached Files
Clip for Vidoes #2.rpl (773.6 KB, 5 views)
Clip #1 for videos.rpl (65.7 KB, 5 views)
I wish to donate some of my replays for your February clan video.

I'm not a clan member yet, just to clarify.
Attached Files
Ace-A Heck of A lot better.rpl (76.7 KB, 2 views)
My father left for Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
HAIL THOSE WHO PROTECT OUR COUNTRY!!