Ranking
1: My belt is blue but i have a reason to let me in, i am an alt of a 5th dan blackbelt. i quit and i uninstalled it. after that i forgot my password and username into my original account
2:I want to join VorteX because i want to enhance my toribash skills aswell as make some really cool friends, and have a good time.
3: I can bring to the clan some tips and tricks into the game in mods i play well at, i can also help with some raid wars.
4:I am active in game about 8/10
5: I am active on the forum i think 7:10 but i dont really post much. I check my PMS and i go over things that i can help people with
6: My favorite mods are Aikido, Aikido Big dojo.
7: Im not sure what cool features i have in real life D:
8:I do not have any clan history before.
9: Video, I do not know how to show you guys a replay of my matches.
Boomer i will have to test you in game /jo vortex and ask someone to contact me if anyone is in the game or pm me here
-----
Kriast i will also have to test you in game do the same as i told boomer to do ^
Last edited by Rhysifer; Feb 17, 2015 at 10:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Co-Leader of Dark :)
-Why you want to join VorteX: Players are vary nice and good in combat.
-What you will bring to the clan as a member: I'm a good artist in my view and i'm good at toribash(In certain modes) but ik the joints well
-How active you are in game, x/10: 7-10
-How active you are on the forum, x/10: 8.5-10
-Favorite mod(s) Judo, Mushu/Wushu, Parkour, Akido<Sometimes
-Something interesting/cool/weird about yourself: Well i like to entertain people kindly or by being comedian
-Clan history (if you have any) Yes, (Sync) But they werent active and they arnt vary good at game
-At least one replay showing off your skills: I would prefer showing my skillz but i do have vary good parkour if thats okay?

Plus I Think i got a go With FunnyStorm
I would like to join vorteX.
Requirements:
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
1) I am below The Black Belt, but I am blue belt, And I practice new and powerful moves.

2) I am active player, able and willing to do what is needed/required.

3) I am active on the forum, If I am playing TB, I am also using the forum off and on.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Application:
1) I would like to join VorteX because, I am looking for a good time, legit games, and players to fight along side with the same or better play style than I.

2) I hope to bring any sort of skill that might benefit the clan in a way to support and help its growth and well being. (Clan War Support, Teaching, Learning, and just meeting people to extend the community of TB Players).

3) In game I'd say, 8.5/10.

4) I'd go with 8/10.

5)The mod I Love/Skilled at is Judo.

6) I'm only 12 but I'm 6ft tall and I weigh as much as most grown men.

7)I am inexperienced with clans in Tori Bash, This is the first clan I am trying out for. But I am very loyal, I used to be a Hardcore clash of clans player, I know what loyalty, trust, respect, ect.

I can provide a replay in tori bash, just reply and tell me when you would like to see it.

I have also seen a war between (Idle) And (VorteX). I enjoyed it very much.
Last edited by xkpaxor; Feb 21, 2015 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Typos, Kinda OCD
1. Yellow, but I'm 3rd dan black belt on my main that i lost the pass for.
2. I want to join VorteX because I think I could get better in it, and I can make the clan better too if I tried.
3. I try to bring a good attitude and fair play to the game while using my best ability.
4. I am extremely active 9/10
5 on forum I'm about a 6/10
6. My favorite mod is wushu
7. I play piano
8. Critical Hit, Radioactive, and Aztec
1.im blue blet
2. i want to join vortex because Rhysifer want to and i want too ^^
3.i like play toribash to make nice move online
4.i am active all days
5.im bit active on the forum
6.my favourite mod is the greykido (mod rank 177)
7.i love the parkour

thanks for reading
Attached Files
For You ^^.rpl (57.6 KB, 8 views)
Fipandco your app is a little short but i have played with you a lot today and see good potential in you, i'm willing to accept you as a trial member of our clan until myself and the clan get to know you better
Co-Leader of Dark :)
Hey,I'Am LordZer0.
*Brown Belt (ALt) [HankPro](Forgot password)
*Active in game 3/10 [School stuff]
*Active in forum 4/10 [School stuff]
*Last Clan: (mist) [Kicked]Unknown Reason.
*I Decided to join a Good Clan , ;) .
* Playing Wushu-Mushu-Akidio-Erthtk2-Tk.
Here a replay shows my skill. Thanks for Reading.
Attached Files
Excellent Kick.(erthtk2.).rpl (92.8 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by LordZer0; Feb 27, 2015 at 09:48 AM.
Shhhhhh .
-Current belt: Brown, but I play a lot, and will be ranking up to black fairly soon(Ranked up to brown yesterday, already won 150 matches.)
-Why I'd like to join VorteX: I read your story and I thought it was really cool. Of all the clans I've seen (and applied to, to be honest), I can say honestly that I like the look of yours the best.
-What I can bring as a member: I play very frequently, and am looking for an awesome clan to play and grow better with (hoping yours is the one). I am a great sport, and do not rage, cuss, or act 'dick-ish'.
-In-game activity: 7-8/10
-Forum activity: I just started using the forums, but plan on being fairly active. 6-7/10
-Favorite mods: Any judo mod. I can usually be found on a qj lobby.
-Something interesting/cool about myself: I play the guitar, drums and piano, and can throw a playing card really well (I know that sounds lame, but you gotta see it in action xD).
-Clan history: None, but looking for a nice, solid clan. If I get accepted, I do not intend to leave.
Replays: I don't take a lot of replays, so the ones here aren't very good xD I hope they're okay, though.

So yeah, that's about it. Thanks for reading, and I reaaallly hope you consider me

Thanks
Attached Files
YAS.rpl (21.9 KB, 4 views)
Black belt.rpl (57.0 KB, 7 views)
Hello clan vortex I wish to join your clan... I am a black belt, but my account was hacked I am very active in game and in forum I have always wanted to join this clan but never got a chance to say it. I am great to play matches with, and am very kind to others. It will make me very happy if I get in

P.s. My last clan was Death Note ut i quit that clan because I like VorteX more.