Toribash
So my name is Kiaro. I have been playing toribash for a while. Well I took a break for 2 years :/. Now im back better than ever, but in a different account since I forgot my main name and pass.
Im 14 years old, and pretty good in abd. I used to be in this clan called TFO: The Fallen Ones, they were pretty good back in the day. Now im back to tb and would like to experience the new skills and techniques members and people have. I wouldn't mind if u deny me. I would like to join pix because u guys have got some pretty good skilled players and I would enjoy vs them. I am really nice and respectful to everyone. Thx
~Kiaro
Originally Posted by Kiaro View Post
So my name is Kiaro. I have been playing toribash for a while. Well I took a break for 2 yearsAh, another oldie, well, sorta :/. Now im back better than ever, but in a different account since I forgot my main name and pass.
Im 14 years old, and pretty good in abd. I used to be in this clan called TFO:I remember them, they denied me ;—; The Fallen Ones, they were pretty good back in the day. Now im back to tb and would like to experience the new skills and techniques members and people have. I wouldn't mind if u deny me.Ah, an optimist I would like to join pix because u guys have got some pretty good skilled players and I would enjoy vs them. I am really nice and respectful to everyone. Thx
~Kiaro

Could ya check the rules? ;)
I vote No, it was in FREEFORM but the spelling wasn't that good and the grammar needed work
Last edited by darthc3po; May 18, 2015 at 01:18 PM.
"Dolphy go kiss their asses, right now, go say sorry,
Right now" ~Yaysian, striking down the hammer.
Originally Posted by TropicalG1 View Post
Hi Pix
My real name is Daniel and I am 12 years old from the UK. GMT 00.00
My attitude toward TB is I never get mad over it (what's the point?) and I am respectful toward everyone even if they have hacked.
My ingame activity out of ten is probably 8/10 and my forum activity is 6/10
My favourite mods in TB are ABD Aikido and Mushu (never Judo)Heres my win ratio I don't know why
for my short biography I think I've pretty much explained it but here it is again.
My name is Daniel and I am 12 years old from the UK. I play TB a lot but I also enjoy Dota " from time to time and sometimes Gmod, and why not my favourite food is a spicy pizza you know with the jalapenos. Some other things I do outside of TB are Scouts, I do a parkour club and Trampolining (I'm level 12)
My belt is blue and I would really like to join Pix as I admire your members and I think this would be a good first clan.

P.S I'm a brown belt in like 5 wins
Im a brown belt now

I don't even know if I can vote but if I can; I give it a big fat YES
So my name is Kiaro. I have been playing toribash for a while. Well I took a break for 2 years :/. Now im back better than ever, but in a different account since I forgot my main name and pass.
Im 14 years old, and pretty good in abd. I used to be in this clan called TFO: The Fallen Ones, they were pretty good back in the day. Now im back to tb and would like to experience the new skills and techniques members and people have. I wouldn't mind if u *you deny me. I would like to join pix because uCome on this is an app! guys have got some pretty good skilled players and I would enjoy vs them. I am really nice and respectful to everyone. ThxNo Thx.
~Kiaro

Nooooooooo. This is serious, you have to give it your best. Don't apply on your mobile either, wait until you're in a place where you can post efficiently.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Im 14 years old, and pretty good in abd. I used to be in this clan called TFO: The Fallen Ones, they were pretty good back in the day. Now im back to tb and would like to experience the new skills and techniques members and people have. I wouldn't mind if u deny me. I would like to join pix because u guys have got some pretty good skilled players and I would enjoy vs them. I am really nice and respectful to everyone. Thx
~Kiaro

On the rules, it says min belt is black belt, but you are an orange belt. Besides that, you have a half decent application. Even though it is freeform, you were lacking some of the info needed, such as Skype, Steam and favorite planet. You also can't be born in April, as it is forbidden. Just Kidding. I say No.
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
It is forbidden, I tell you!
Errybodie gettin denied D:
"Dolphy go kiss their asses, right now, go say sorry,
Right now" ~Yaysian, striking down the hammer.
Does that mean I can help out with the recruitment? 'Cause I really want to lol
-----
like now that im in
Last edited by TropicalG1; May 25, 2015 at 11:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
CAUSE WHY NOT?