Toribash
Alright, i've seen you and talked to you RemoFTW, along with testing you in-game, so I'm gonna be more generous with recruiting you. Thus, I have accepted your app, welcome ^_^
Re applying
I was in cursed about a month and a half ago but I had a lot of stuff going on IRL and couldnt went inactive so i just left. I hope some people remember me, but im re applying anyways just to make sure.
Name: Evan
IGN: ERants
Timezone: Eastern Standard
About me: Im a loyal player who enjoys meeting new people and pushing myself to the limit in everything i do.
Forum activity: I check the forums a few times a week and reply or post when needed.
In game activity: I try to play everyday for at least an hour (this is MUCH longer on weekends)
Reason for joining: I have a lot of friends in this clan and seeing it growing is amazing, Id like to rejoin and help with that growth.
Contributions: Im good at finding new talent for new players and have expanded my skill across several mods, while still favoring ABD
Steam: ELRants
Discord: ERants
Favorite mods: My favorite mod is Aikido, but im really good at judo and decent at ABD
'I wish to be one of the cursed'
Name: Joel
Name in game: Cubiqal
GMT: Central Standard
About me: I love to play games with others that is when I feel I excel the most
Forum Activity: once a week
Game activity: Everyday for 2-5 hours
Why to join: I found out about this through my friends who are in allied clans and I want to be apart of this rapidly booming team where I can easily adapt
Contributions: I am a versatile player and I can excel at many mods plus I donate a lot
Fav Mods: Aikido Greykido rb-greykido Aikidobigdojo and boxshu mushu
"I wish to be one of the Cursed"
Hi my name is Rahmi I love sparring and aikido I can be funny... I am 13. Why do I want to join this clan...? Because I just want to try it i'm pretty much new to the game not only that I just wanna be a part of this clan and help. ...I wish to be one of the Cursed... .
Last edited by kkix; Sep 18, 2016 at 03:34 AM.
Idk :/
1. Age: 27 Name: Bud Coy(Yocdub Backwards) Name In-Game: Yocdub76
2. I might only use the forums to buy stuff but i might do some other stuff too, 200 total hours 7-30 in a week.
3. Have fun and learn stuff from the community of toribash
4. Steam: Yocdub Twitch: Yocdub Discord: FoF | Yocdub
5. Aikido/ABD/Greykido
6.No Alts/Smurfs
7. I wish to be one of the Cursed.
Originally Posted by kkix View Post
Hi my name is Rahmi I love sparring and aikido I can be funny... I am 13. Why do I want to join this clan...? Because I just want to try it i'm pretty much new to the game not only that I just wanna be a part of this clan and help. ...I wish to be one of the Cursed... .

he is good 6/10 also things he could improve, rigidness. thats it also i love him.

(jk)
-----
Originally Posted by Yocdub76 View Post
1. Age: 27 Name: Bud Coy(Yocdub Backwards) Name In-Game: Yocdub76
2. I might only use the forums to buy stuff but i might do some other stuff too, 200 total hours 7-30 in a week.
3. Have fun and learn stuff from the community of toribash
4. Steam: Yocdub Twitch: Yocdub Discord: FoF | Yocdub
5. Aikido/ABD/Greykido
6.No Alts/Smurfs
7. I wish to be one of the Cursed.

He is good, 5/10 no major issues. also he is a good person like larxse, kinda XD
Last edited by vipercat; Sep 18, 2016 at 03:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Charmanpk's Cursed Application
1. Charles, 18, Charmanpk, I like Puppies, Weed, Food, and Being a part of something.

2. Just recently started playing again, No Forum activity :P

3. I beat the sh** out of Viper a couple times ;)

4. Discord: Charmanpk

5.Crazy Mods, Swords, Parkour, Everything.

"I wish to be Cursed."