Ranking
I really enjoyed this game, i had three accounts one for each karma, and i lent it to a friend. they turned their xbox on its side and scratched the disc in a ring.

They are dead now.
Originally Posted by PhilBro View Post
I dont like this game.
It didnt have stuff that Oblivion had that made it special.

I agree with this. I can only talk from my point of view... the storyline of Oblivion was better, the levels looked better and everything was way more fun. I finished Fallout 3 like a week ago, btw. The ending was rather dissapointing. I fail to see why you think Fallout 3 is so much better, Pirate. I really think it's much worse. But enough of Oblivion...

... who else enjoyed the Neighborhood-level in Fallout3 as much as I did? Damn, I wish they made the whole game like that.
♠NO♠
Oblivion was a lot better.

Anyway, The Pitt sucks, fucking boring and easy (I beat it in about 4 hours on very hard :<)
And the after you've completed it you don't even get nice stuff, all you get is -snip-

In short, it sucks compared to the rest of the game.
Last edited by Pirate_old; Mar 30, 2009 at 09:09 PM.
Originally Posted by Mapleleaf View Post
Oblivion was a lot better.

Anyway, The Pitt sucks, fucking boring and easy (I beat it in about 4 hours on very hard :<)
And the after you've completed it you don't even get nice stuff, all you get is -snip-

In short, it sucks compared to the rest of the game.

Gameplay was said to be ~4-5 hours for the pitt. Also, removing spoiler.
Meh, DLC are only ment to add a few things/areas into the game, you can't expect them to be full blown exp packs

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
Meh, DLC are only ment to add a few things/areas into the game, you can't expect them to be full blown exp packs

Eh, I find it sort of understandable that people thought the second dlc would be pretty much as good as the first one, thats probably what they meant.
The Pitt was great, I loved the challenge of finding all 100 steel ingots.

I got it and was very happy about the new weapons and stuffs.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
I started a new game earlier. Now I'm stuck on an autosave in which I'm walking out of Moriarty's Saloon with everybody in Megaton chasing me! Sometimes I freaking HATE this game!
Yo UPDATE guys!

A new Fallout is in production!

Not Fallout 3 but...

FALLOUT NEW VEGAS.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallou...elease_details

Planned to release in 2010, Though I'm guessing that will be either Q3 or 4, which explains why I didn't make a new thread for it.