Toribash
If I were you I'd save some IP for new runes considering that they are also getting a bit of a rework in season 4. I have a lot of quints, and a few different reds, but my armour yellows and MR blues are constant on pretty much all of my runepages. Perhaps there will be some new mandatory runes that can rival them in the next week or so. I have 16k IP saved up just in case.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Alright thanks for the advice, I got about 4.2k IP :S
And I don't have complete rune pages as it is, no armour pen runes etc. Full AD Page but thats catered to ADCS and a mostly done AP page :L Might have to buy a new rune page but so much money
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
If I were you I'd save some IP for new runes considering that they are also getting a bit of a rework in season 4. I have a lot of quints, and a few different reds, but my armour yellows and MR blues are constant on pretty much all of my runepages. Perhaps there will be some new mandatory runes that can rival them in the next week or so. I have 16k IP saved up just in case.

in what way are they gettin reworked?
i currently got my 4 pages for ad, ap, jungle(attackspeed) and support.

shall i invest in some runes or just waitin what happens?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
in what way are they gettin reworked?
i currently got my 4 pages for ad, ap, jungle(attackspeed) and support.

shall i invest in some runes or just waitin what happens?

Wait and see what happens. They aren't changing the runes with the first preseason patch (which I'm fairly sure is coming tomorrow) but it might be very different very soon. Read this. Basically they are changing the runes to make them kinda like the mastery tree, reds being primarily offensive (ad, magicpen, armourpen, hybrid pen etc), yellows being primarily for defence ("hybrid mitigation", maybe hp, maybe hp regen) and blues for utility (movement speed, gold). I'm not sure what they're doing with quints, perhaps they will keep those the same.

I currently have 2 runepages for ADC: one with 2 lifesteal quints and the other with 3.
I use movespeed quints pretty much exclusively when I play mid, top and jungle. My reds will almost always be either hybrid pen, armour pen, magicpen, AD or attack speed.
When I play support I will always run gold generation quints. My reds will be AD/hybridpen if playing thresh, hybridpen if playing nami, or armour if playing a champion like taric or leona.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
okay thanks, tho i guess i need to keep up some IP for now then. if i need something important on runes.

also bad euw servers just won my series.
finally got it to them, lost the 1st won 2nd and lost the 3rd, but due bad servers the 3rd did not count in the leagues tab (but is in my history as loss, not loss prevented or something.) then i just made another ranked, won and now i got promoted... luv riot servers

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
hey guys. Who wanna play with me on EUNE server? Send pm to me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Best Aikido Player 2010
Toribash Player Of The Year 2010
February 2011- Player of the Month
This is my Vi top build that I play when I want a troll game.. but why am I so good with it.. Wish I could ranked with this without getting reported as much as I do. I only do this build mostly when we have a tanky jungler.. I have played this way of Vi for months but I get threats of report if I don't build tanky and we lose :L

the score

-----
Yeaaaaap, 5/1/5 vs my counters. I seriously think my build is a fun build to go as.
I like shredding people with combo's to proc the W whilst dealing insane damage on top of it. And when I have blue buff it is just heaven <3
Last edited by souldevilj; Nov 19, 2013 at 08:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
AD bruiser top Vi is the shit cause once you get on people, your chance to win trades is fairly high. I'm surprised Xin has lost that badly, though... That never should happen so easily. Also their team comp was fucked up like everything.

On another note, I'm finally getting Leona after a excruciating process of gathering 4800 IP's. One more addition to the crew that goes straight to the fight while giving no fucks.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
AD bruiser top Vi is the shit cause once you get on people, your chance to win trades is fairly high. I'm surprised Xin has lost that badly, though... That never should happen so easily. Also their team comp was fucked up like everything.

On another note, I'm finally getting Leona after a excruciating process of gathering 4800 IP's. One more addition to the crew that goes straight to the fight while giving no fucks.

uhm wlel he was mainly against panth at top, xin was supportish at bot tho.
annie op btw.

that comb was fucking hilarious, VI ulting into someone, then annie just stunnin afterwards and that all with tons of dmg. i think we won like 2-3 2v4's because they just came all to us