Toribash
Gotta love the league community. I had the most gold on my team, this guy had least, following my support. The whole game he just trashed me. I fucked up about 4 times and he managed to talk shit so much about every fucking thing i did wrong when i would die. Then I would make the plays. my lulu said "damn ori dem plays" then "dam ori u make da plays all day". But still, some people are just so ignorant. I really shouldn't let it get to me but it just really makes me mad that they are probably just really angry and bitter people irl, and angry at society for them being a loser... If someone was like this irl, I bet they'd have negative friends.

Oh and we stomped the game, just really gets on my nerves when we are destroying, but you get no compliments, just those fucking insults for no reason. Just pure negative remarks with everything you do. When you get a double and live with 10hp, there's no "Gj" but as soon as you die and the score goes to 21- 8 they go off on you.

inq.
Ok, season 4 patch is DEFINITELY tomorrow.

http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.co...4#post13999044
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
@sham: If it is ranked, just mute the crap out of people that may interrupt your process of thinking or are toxic in anyway.
If it is normal, just don't mute and laugh hysterically to the screen everytime they say something dumb or do mute if you don't have patience to be reading bullshit.

It's so easy.

Not sure about patch 4 but hey... Bring it on, baby. Can't wait to try them new support items.
Already gathering some IP's for some Gold quints cause I still don't have them.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
so yeah, 4v5, ashe DC early as fuck, this happens..

renek fed fiora a goot 0/4 before 20 mins, and this still happened...
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
guys just havin a discussion with a friend, hes saying that kha'zix is better than rengar, while i say that rengar is currently better than kha'zix, more dmg etc.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
When rengar goes in for a kill, he can't go out. After using everything he has on a squishy carry, he'll become vulnerable to the rest, whilst kha can still dish out a ton of damage and manage to jump out after getting a kill/assist. As well as his ult still intact for the rest of the fight.

I'd feel much more comfortable playing kha, ton of constant damage, decent sustain and has a much easier time escaping from a bad situation, and laning isn't as frustrating as it is with rengar.

Not to mention that kha still has a glimmer of hope if he falls behind, whilst rengar is more either kill everything if fed or not contributing much in a team fight if not.

I don't know, probably just me cause I suck at playing rengar.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Rengar and Kha are different champs how you build them. Kha is an assassin, while Rengar, who CAN be built as an assassin (pro tip, don't unless you're hella fed), is more of a bruiser.

Kha is good as an assassin because of reset potential, and overall high damage output, while Rengar has good damage with only one or two items, and has built in tankiness with his w.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
So ahri is F2P so I though I should try her...

It was a first "game" love...Insta-connection. She was just charming her enemies(and me) and elegantly moving near them. And I was just smiling the whole game...

And if seriously, I always thought that Ahri wasn't a very good champ for some reason, but once I got to try her, oh dear...She's bloody awesome.

My first four games with her:

Any tips for a new ahri player? I more or less know her combos: It's either E+Q+W+R(gap closing) or R+E+Q+W to catch the opponent.

However, I have troubles with last hitting...
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

3 Points in Q, once you get R max W, then finish up Q if you need more damage, E if you want more pick potential. The 3 points lets you wave clear fairly well, should result in < half melee minions and one aa health casters if you're itemized/runed right while in lane, W has more consistent damage output. Other than that, her aa is pretty easy to get used to.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I've never played LoL before but I've been a very competitive MOBA player in the past.

Can I just grab the game online on a Mac, buy wards, and have fun? Or is there too much to it
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!