Toribash
Today was my first day of LoL.

Went 19-2-8 as Xin Hou or some crap like that.

Still haven't dedicated any points into talent trees or runes or whatever.

I'm thinking of spending the little gold I have on that Nunu and learning that player
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
well i would kind of safely guess that if u rush a gauntlet u got enough tankiness for early-mid teamfights, in which u will not participate anyways since ure farming top.
yea sheen is a good thing to get early, if u feel to squishy u can go sheen>warmogs>gauntlet/trinity
but usually thats not needed tho.

Gauntlet, Randuin's, and a spirit visage and you'll be unstoppable for the first 30 minutes or so.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Today was my first day of LoL.

Went 19-2-8 as Xin Hou or some crap like that.

Still haven't dedicated any points into talent trees or runes or whatever.

I'm thinking of spending the little gold I have on that Nunu and learning that player

This guy?

I'd suggest buying a few of the cheaper champions so that you get to grips with what each role is expected to do. Annie and sivir in particular as they are actually really strong at the moment.

It's funny that you're joining when season 4 is just starting, I imagine a lot of LoL veterans feel like they are learning a new game too.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
This guy?

I'd suggest buying a few of the cheaper champions so that you get to grips with what each role is expected to do. Annie and sivir in particular as they are actually really strong at the moment.

It's funny that you're joining when season 4 is just starting, I imagine a lot of LoL veterans feel like they are learning a new game too.

I understand how the roles work, it's a matter of learning builds, understanding how out of game decisions work, and knowing what the Heros do.

I use to absolutely love MOBAs.. Especially DotA 3.7c RoC
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
It's good to have confidence in past abilities, but take it from a lot of us when we say that, while past experience is good, it's no litmus test for how well you adapt to league. Some skills overlap, but a lot don't, or have enough small similarities to give the illusion of similarity, but turn out to be different at higher levels.

There's still the same over-arching strategies that encompass the majority of MOBAs, but it's the micro that separates them from each other.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
It's good to have confidence in past abilities, but take it from a lot of us when we say that, while past experience is good, it's no litmus test for how well you adapt to league. Some skills overlap, but a lot don't, or have enough small similarities to give the illusion of similarity, but turn out to be different at higher levels.

There's still the same over-arching strategies that encompass the majority of MOBAs, but it's the micro that separates them from each other.

Fair enough! Game is super fun though
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Fair enough! Game is super fun though

I've been pondering whether or not making a guide outlining what each champion does and what to do as a player against them. Even in Silver, i've seen people do the dumbest shit against champions that makes me cringe, like an adc getting in Leona's E range vs. a Leona/Draven lane at half hp.

Would something like that help you?
Hoss.
Relic Shield, Targon's Brace and Face of the Mountain are absurdly strong items.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
It'd help me immensely. I took Strange's advice and purchased those 2 Champs.

I like pushing a lot with my hero.

I don't however like the autism that exists within teams at this level X.x

2v5 LETS GO FOR IT

Disclaimer: I don't think I'm good, I just think they're bad
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!