Ranking
If you want lots of burst damage, get a static shiv^. Also bloodthirster fits nicely in your build for extra lifesteal and damage.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Had 600 ranked matches, it was impossible to climb out of bronze.

it took me just a total of 80 to get from bronze 4 to silver. mostly playing support cuz i made duoq with a higher elo so i was lastpick.

its just easy if u have a few champs youre good at and able to have a steady 60% win ratio with. just keep playing those and u will climb pretty fast.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Looks like I need to farm up some gold to buy one of those champs.

Oh well, apparently I snowballed a bit as the Master Yi

Ap yi is dead.

Don't buy sheen on him.

Grab phantom dancer and statik shiv instead.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Ap yi is dead.

Don't buy sheen on him.

But a sheen doesn't ap? Doesn't it make your next basic attack after an ability do 200% physical damage or something like that?
125% I believe, can't remember. But um, sheen can be built into other items.
Although I don't see much use of a sheen on Yi unless it's built into something situational.
Statik, IE, Last Whisper and BT are pretty much my always items on Yi, then add on the Phantom Dancer if they aren't all nuking you for moar damage I guess, although 1 HP item instead of Statik could do if you needed the HP, then the last slot is for boots until you could get zephyr* to replace them xP

*Or a GA which I prefer
A sheen into trinity is a decent choice for yi if you're ahead. Extra speed, extra damage after a q, a little bit more hp gain with the W, it's all good.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
it took me just a total of 80 to get from bronze 4 to silver. mostly playing support cuz i made duoq with a higher elo so i was lastpick.

its just easy if u have a few champs youre good at and able to have a steady 60% win ratio with. just keep playing those and u will climb pretty fast.

its no problem now, all that is gone, I am starting from silver 1 now and so far its going good, haven't encountered much trolls yet.

Well I forgot to say that InsertNameHerez is my friend's now but whatever.

Anyway, main: Rendundant. Yes, rendundant.

Well, that aside,

Ap sona and veigars are bitches. I was playing against an ap sona and we both solo'd mid lane. Twas playing as Ahri.

I am only a noob, being a level 7. I felt I did pretty well getting 4/4/8 64. Sona was a lvl 30 -.- My friends were playing with me and they were lvl 30s. Again, felt I did well. Especially with Ahri, that would be kinda hard.

I'm in kove with Ahri. Dunno why. Her abilities are a perfect match for me. Me, Insert and a few others started a group (Team Fabulous). Insert is yet to make the group but it's just us. If you see us in a public match, watch out.....
-----
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Ap yi is dead.

Don't buy sheen on him.

Were you jungling or laning?

Listen to kristis if Jungling.

If not, then don't

Looks like you were with wriggle's lantern so yeah.
Last edited by Nagato; Nov 25, 2013 at 10:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Welp... Can't avoid to say that the new jungle is a bit screwed up. In fact, you get a extra camp but you take longer to get level 6 and new junglers just get their life wreck because you can't commit a lot of mistakes without getting yourself dead.

Also, the positive changes about support... Kinda meh. Yeah, I agree... More gold income, nice new support items (needless to say Targon's OP), etc. etc.
I don't like changes to vision, though. I'm limited to only 3 wards?
What do I do after I place them and my team is not helping me other than putting them trinkets down?
Oh... Enemy team just got a ward on baron. Let's use our sweeping trinket and clear it. Oh... They just put down another ward. And my trinket is now on cooldown! COOL. Let's use our pink and just defend it with all our might and probably initiate a teamfight that is gonna bite our asses.
I'm going to be honest... I love when you could just do some ward wars and practically give sight to their jungle and all those places. BUT NOW... 3 wards. You place them and just go from place to place in hope to get a teamfight down so you can actually do something. That's just being dumb.
Also, people to actually build more than 2 ap items on supports... Really? Are you a AP Carry by any chance? Yeah, I know you have more gold now but that doesn't mean you can go all fancy and shit with items you couldn't afford before but please... I know you want to carry but just do your role and don't try to be a fancypants by building AP and only put your team more behind.
Oh... and don't even get me started with mages on support roles.
Didn't find so much fun to play support lately as originally supposed.

TL;DR:
Rant about some S4 changes, especially supports and new vision system.
Not gonna further develop this. If you actually care something, just go above and read.

BTW, get those screenies on spoilers or something. They actually stretch the page and make some posts hard to read. Thanks. :3
Last edited by Hayz; Nov 25, 2013 at 10:53 PM.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~