Toribash
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
no what
MMR is against which people you win, if youre dia 2 and dou with bronze 5 and win 20 games in a row your MMR wont get higher

both actually, i duo'd with someone lower then myself in ranked and still went up in MMR, so it's both.

ANYWAY, why the hell would a D2 duo with a B5, believe me when i say (this is in OCE BTW) all people above plat dun give a shit about B-ranked people. AT ALL.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Where have you been the last 2 months?

The dark child, need I say more?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Przero View Post
both actually, i duo'd with someone lower then myself in ranked and still went up in MMR, so it's both.

ANYWAY, why the hell would a D2 duo with a B5, believe me when i say (this is in OCE BTW) all people above plat dun give a shit about B-ranked people. AT ALL.

well athene style, playing with a bronze 5 to get queued up with newbs.. (i guess if youre diamond 2 duoq with a bronze 5 u end up with like low plat and high gold. which should be way under your lvl) so you just stomp them game for game.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I feel cold outside. Bad Saint Riot wanna steal my wallet...

• The self only version of Mystery Gifts (Nov 29 - Dec 2)
  • Legacy skins will be creeping back in the shop (Nov 29 - Dec 31)
  • Legacy Snowdown skins returning to cavort in the cold (?)
  • 3 New Winter skins (?)

Preview 3 New Winter Skins

Last edited by Chris; Nov 27, 2013 at 12:11 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I feel cold outside. Bad Saint Riot wanna steal my wallet...

• The self only version of Mystery Gifts (Nov 29 - Dec 2)
  • Legacy skins will be creeping back in the shop (Nov 29 - Dec 31)
  • Legacy Snowdown skins returning to cavort in the cold (?)
  • 3 New Winter skins (?)

Preview 3 New Winter Skins

actually all i want is the snow day ziggs skin, but before i have to buy ziggs actually. but im sure i can pull that off until i get my RP
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
YAY, A FOLLOWING PORO, BUYING LULU SKIN NAOW!!!
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox