Toribash
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
it is more the upcomming hydra, i think a tanky item would have been placed better there, ie: sunfire or randuins.
ghostblade, well.. its still annoying but i guess its "alright" on heca. but i would never ever in my life get a hydra on that pony

Flew ahead, didn't need the armor/MR, other team was terrible. So i decided to go for that for the fun of it, if I was going more tank(which I normally do) I would have put on a sunfire or randuins. But they didn't have any AD's i was really worried about. Trynd and aatrox sucked

Any good Karthus builds there?

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
You always need a tear in your build, its essential for karth.

If I am playing him I go tear, build that up, rod of ages, hour glass, magic pen boots, Deathcap, and liandry/void staff depending on what my opponents are building.

Both give great mana sustain, managing your mana with one and investing in a damage/defense/whatever item after you get either athene or tear is much better than buying two mana items and losing an item slot for something you already have.

You'll hardly ever get oom after getting one of those items, plus in late game, teamfights aren't gonna even last long enough for you to use up all your mana pool.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Both give great mana sustain, managing your mana with one and investing in a damage/defense/whatever item after you get either athene or tear is much better than buying two mana items and losing an item slot for something you already have.

You'll hardly ever get oom after getting one of those items, plus in late game, teamfights aren't gonna even last long enough for you to use up all your mana pool.

Rethink that for a second. He has an aoe that drains mana like... I dunno, but you get the point. I still kind of need it late game.
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Rethink that for a second. He has an aoe that drains mana like... I dunno, but you get the point. I still kind of need it late game.

Blue buffs are there for a reason.
Originally Posted by pro4life View Post
Blue buffs are there for a reason.

:O I forgot about blue buff lol
My Replays