Toribash
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Hax, honestly, early levels I wouldn't worry to much about runes until you're maybe 20ish.
But even then, I'd just stick to getting some MR/Armor runes because you can use those on any champion for runes. Then just start getting some of this and that for other ones, like a little AD or AP.

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Hax, runes aren't worth it unless you can get tier 3 ones.

What these guys said- if you buy a rune that is anything other than tier 3. You're wasting your IP.

What you could do it just save up all your IP from now until 20 and buy some Armour runes for top/bot/jungle and some MR for your mid lane champions.
Then depending on what role you'd play I'd go for AD runes or AS runes (or a combination of both which is what I use on junglers such as Vi).
With games like these, I literally don't even know how to spend gold. I have so freaking much, and I reach my core and my end game idea... n then I just have like 3k. I had another Rabadon worth of gold just to say why the hell not.

Might buy the Champion Bundle, I really like this Champion, he's in the bundle, and there's other cool guys in the bundle. But I have a fun time with him.

*Edit* God I love this dude.

Dat creep score in a 30 minute game haha
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Dec 13, 2013 at 10:52 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!

So I bought yasuo...

Gg maths.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Yasuo feels so good. 1.33 sec cd on q, 0.1 sec cd on e, 30 sec cd on ult at late game with over 100% crit chance.

This is the core item of Yasuo's build:

core item

nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
But still, he's so hard to get used to completely.

I'm still trying to figure out if a trinity is good on him after we buy shiv ie and hydra. Every stat is useful (other than the mana), I think it's worth to invest in.

I keep forgetting that windwall even exists, why is that?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

It upsets me that my 'friend' spent 6300 of my IP on Varus when I was saving for Yasuo and then promised me that he'd have the IP back by the time I fix my laptop. I just checked my account. 1800 IP T_T