Ranking
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
That's a stupid blitz. A good blitz uses the threat of the grab to zone you, avoids bush monkeying because it's a waste of lane pressure and promotes lane wards, which stops lane ganks, and only actually fires a grab when his minion wave is larger than yours or when he knows he has backup/superior damage. His higher movespeed from overdrive means he can exert better pressure by running up to the enemy to create the threat of a grab, and constant repositioning creates more opportunities for somebody to get out of position for a blitz hook.

And once he gets ahead or even when he knows he has the tankiness to live and the damage to threaten a kill, he just exerts pressure by using overdrive and running at you. If you try to juke a grab by running back and forth, he just keeps running at you and power fists and tries to cause a panic flash for an easy grab to kill. If you keep trying to run back straight, you're an easy target once he closes the gap from superior move speed, or he just backs off and lets his adc have free farm and zones you out.

Bush blitz is not even worth playing, and anybody who bush monkeys with him is absolutely retarded.

Those are all very valid points but, all in all he is still predictable.He's either A) Going to rush you or B) Going to grab you . So if you know he's going to be picked (draft/ranked) then simply get a support that can either eat the grab (for you or block it from hitting you hitting eg. morgana) or have a stun that stops their adc from piling on the dps in that small window when your grabbed and knocked up

also this replay shows fundamental proof that guys can occasionally multi task
without making our heads explode
Attached Files
multitasking.rpl (41.2 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
That's a stupid blitz. A good blitz uses the threat of the grab to zone you, avoids bush monkeying because it's a waste of lane pressure and promotes lane wards, which stops lane ganks, and only actually fires a grab when his minion wave is larger than yours or when he knows he has backup/superior damage. His higher movespeed from overdrive means he can exert better pressure by running up to the enemy to create the threat of a grab, and constant repositioning creates more opportunities for somebody to get out of position for a blitz hook.

And once he gets ahead or even when he knows he has the tankiness to live and the damage to threaten a kill, he just exerts pressure by using overdrive and running at you. If you try to juke a grab by running back and forth, he just keeps running at you and power fists and tries to cause a panic flash for an easy grab to kill. If you keep trying to run back straight, you're an easy target once he closes the gap from superior move speed, or he just backs off and lets his adc have free farm and zones you out.

Bush blitz is not even worth playing, and anybody who bush monkeys with him is absolutely retarded.

Originally Posted by Zibbs View Post
Those are all very valid points but, all in all he is still predictable.He's either A) Going to rush you or B) Going to grab you . So if you know he's going to be picked (draft/ranked) then simply get a support that can either eat the grab (for you or block it from hitting you hitting eg. morgana) or have a stun that stops their adc from piling on the dps in that small window when your grabbed and knocked up

also this replay shows fundamental proof that guys can occasionally multi task
without making our heads explode

Both of you are correct. Thats what i do as blitz anyways.

Most well worth it champion purchase I've made was today. Just got Soraka after I watched her AP carry.

I went solo against.... a solo lanewick... top...

I took T2 turret at 11 minutes lol.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Welp... After some discussing with some of my pals, I've come to the conclusion that my support crew is already big enough and therefore bought Renekton.
Still haven't played since I got him but I already had a really good couple of matches when he was free to play, so yeah.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
I always see people build damage renekton? Like this have 250 up damage, with little to no armor. but have decent health.

should i start doing that when i play him? Or should I stick with my tankier build with a little damage?

example would be, normal tank items. Randiuns omen, sunfirecape, spirit visage etc, and usually like a hydra or something for damage, and that's about it.
If I'm thr only potential tank on the team, I go full tank. If not, I'd start with an early hydra if I'm not behind, then tanky if I'm doing ok or brutalizer then tanky if I'm doing exceptionally great. But I'd say a hydra into tanky is a perfect build in most cases.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.