Toribash
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
Do you have any problems going in lane against a Riven?
Tired of losing every trade?
Are you sad for losing the lane and Riven gets so ahead that she'll 1v5 your team and poop on it?

Well, my friend... No more desperations! Get your Garen now!

With Garen, you'll spin to win. YEAH!
Is she trying to combo you? Just silence and spin on her face while laughing too of her pity damage. With your natural tankyness and health restoration, you're always healthy to trade WHENEVER you want. And to close the deal, just drop that all mighty demacian justice and make her feel sorry for the day she was summoned.
WOW!
Just be careful though. Since most of Riven players and pretty arrogant and cocky, she'll probably call her jungle in order to perform the dirty task to get you out off lane. Get a ward and worry no more!

Garen! The ultimate counter to Riven! Get yours now for just 450 IP!
And if you call during the next 10 minutes, you'll be receiving your own Garen's sword replica so you can spin in-game and off-game.

its funny, cuz most garens i see fuck up against her.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Riven getting nerfing in PBE now. Sad. Look my another post

I know Garen, Renekton, Trundle, and Darius can beat Riven easy. It would more easy on Riven if she get nerf on Live client.
Last edited by Chris; Dec 19, 2013 at 02:37 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
@Blubkill: Yeah... Just said that cause yesterday me and a bunch of buddies just played a couple of drafts and we had two matches against a Riven top lane. In both matches (I did the second one) we pretty much just made destroyed Riven on lane. Found it to be pretty funny because I never saw a Riven playing defensively and scared like that.

@Chris: Thank God, huh. Not saying that I hate Riven... She's actually pretty funny and a nice champion in my point of view but enough of that 1v2 and 1v3 with no problems. That's quite ridiculous.
Funny thing though... She's just got massively picked a month or something ago. Bought her like 5/6 months ago and pretty much nobody played with her back then.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Umm..I think it's my mistake because I can't notice she's Q ratio is total AD now in PBE. I'm not sure if she got buff or nerf.

Her base damage got decreased (54 -> 51) and damage per level got increased (2.75 -> 3) (Look like they give her add +1 dmg at 18 level)

Her Q damage lowered and ratio is total AD now instead of bonus AD.
Total AD ratio increase per rank. (+.4/.45/.5/.55/.6 total AD) (+.7 bonus AD at all ranks in Live client)

Edit:

Someone did math with Riven's Q changes

Last edited by Chris; Dec 19, 2013 at 02:40 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Vordred View Post
can someone tell me what a loss prevented is?

It means that, usually because of server-side lag, that game does not count as a loss towards your elo, win/loss ratio, or your mmr.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
When I build my new PC I'll get that program, thanks for bringing it to my attention!
-----
I have to confess to something..
I've never played.. Garen..
Last edited by souldevilj; Dec 19, 2013 at 07:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump