Toribash
View Poll Results: Chance on becoming offical?
Chance on Becoming Offical?
26 Votes / 81.25%
How the DSC looks?
11 Votes / 34.38%
If you have think this clan has skill?
12 Votes / 37.50%
Do the LDR/Co R great leaders
11 Votes / 34.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Holy shit hoodz sucks
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Yea gyz dnt blme it on matt hez only teh clan ldr, nt his falt you all sux.
Hoodz f lyf gyz, wy u do dis matt? ur allus like HOODZ UP and nw ur lik leafing.

I mean, making a shitty clan and not taking responsibility for it, and then making fun of his own stupidity is the way to go, guys!
Last edited by hydrotoxin; Dec 16, 2009 at 03:46 AM.
[Piratez]
I am neither Oyster nor lsl.
hydrotoxin stop bein mean u make clan die after i join and no w people think my its fault (((((((
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
You insult War_Hero!?!?!?!?! You should be ashamed of yourselves, War_Hero is a highly respected Toribashian. I pity you all even more now, except for you War_Hero, I still respect you.
*puff-puff*
i read the posts and i cant seem to get what u people are on about ? All I see is a pile of bullshit... , Where all of that hate came from ?geez i dont even know what to say...
Feeel The powa
Originally Posted by flax777 View Post
i read the posts and i cant seem to get what u people are on about ? All I see is a pile of bullshit... , Where all of that hate came from ?geez i dont even know what to say...

You had to be there.

Secret clan destruction \o/
whats going on guys srsly //;?

Clan is dead. End of Story.

Close mods, there is no other reason why this should be here.
Quiter...