Ranking
League of Legends terminology

Don't need make another post like that.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Are you sure they're ordering people around or are they just asking to Baron or gank or some shit?

Spams x20 times ping on a bush to bait baron or someshit
*flashback to 30seconds*
>Le me walking by
>Leona puts a ward in that bush
>Whoaaaa
Spam Dangerous x20 Ping
Bitches dont listen and they die
Calling shots can very well win the game, pro teams do this too.
Sure you can ignore them, and hell make plat whilst you're at it. But it is a team game and working with your team should be your ultimate goal

Of course, I understand you've probably come across thousands of brain dead people who don't listen or play with the team and make bad plays but that happens to everybody :'p
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Calling shots can very well win the game, pro teams do this too.
Sure you can ignore them, and hell make plat whilst you're at it. But it is a team game and working with your team should be your ultimate goal

Of course, I understand you've probably come across thousands of brain dead people who don't listen or play with the team and make bad plays but that happens to everybody :'p

1,7k rankeds
I"VE SEEN BAD THINGS
Originally Posted by pro4life View Post
1,7k rankeds
I"VE SEEN BAD THINGS

600~ rankeds currently, stadet in bronze 4.

the thing is, when people DONT listen to my calls, we will loose. because i pretty much know when the enemy is strong enough so we cant teamfight them, but that we can win if we have baron. and things like that lose/win me games.

besides that, i think i forgot what my main role is :< and im pretty unsure what i shall play ....
Top: I love top lane, im not the best top laner, but always having with the most fun there. apparently i lack of champs there.
Jungle: my old main role, were used to main it whole season 2 and early season 3, im still pretty good at it, but preseason made my champ pool much smaller, need to re "learn" a few champs again.
Mid: my currently called "main role" but i got a bit derpy recently there, meaning, my performance in the last days were not that great there, also i kind of lacked of carrying skills. my champ pool is quite decent there, but i still miss a champ i really feel comfortable with and being able to keep a good winrate. (my main champs were ori and nida, but with both i only kept up a 50% win rate, whilest having good games with them)
ADC: uhm, never really liked. im a decent adc but i try to avoid that the most. i only can play like 2 champs there on an OK level.
Support: now comes the problem. i always was a kinda good supp player, but i never had as much fun there as i had top/mid also it recently brought me to gold.. my champ pool is quite ok there, i think im only missing on leona to have most supp's suited.

the thing now, which role shall i really focus on now? the past months i mainly played mid, sometimes jungle. now i mainly play support because i win the most there. did u pick your main role by most efficent in the way's of winning or the one which gives u the most fun?
i would really like to know that mhh... since S4 is soon so i know which role i shall focus on. (would already play the shit out of it in normals)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I usually either go top or mid. They're the most fun lanes for me and I'm really good at them.
If I go bot, too bad, we already lost. This is like giving Annie a hydra. It just doesn't work and will get your team killed.
Jungle: Omg. I jungled with Annie and Karthus once. The derpiest shit ever. This is the one I'm worst at but I have much more fun than bot.

I would suggest that you go on the one that's the most fun for you. Why? Because it'll be 100x easier to learn this way. If you're not having fun, you're gonna get bored and you're not gonna want to do anything.

I'm talking right out of my ass so don't listen to me .-.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I usually go jungle or Marksman/Adc (whatever you want to call it), if I get put into other positions i'm not that great. i mainly play these roles because the champions that I like to play are good for these roles (Lee Sin, Nocturne, Caitlyn, Ezreal).
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I would suggest that you go on the one that's the most fun for you. Why? Because it'll be 100x easier to learn this way. If you're not having fun, you're gonna get bored and you're not gonna want to do anything.

well, its hard to tell if i have fun or not,(as supp) sure its fun to make some awesome plays as supp thresh, but at the other side its also kind of boring.
i dont have to learn that much anymore, im atleast on average/above average level with any role, i would just need a role to focus on, to bring that on a much higher level.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Blubkill, if you enjoy playing supports like thresh and making awesome plays, I suggest
that you pick up playing some more aggressive supports as well as thresh so that you can play a role you're good at and have fun at the same time.
Originally Posted by n0bo View Post
Blubkill, if you enjoy playing supports like thresh and making awesome plays, I suggest
that you pick up playing some more aggressive supports as well as thresh so that you can play a role you're good at and have fun at the same time.

This was what I was trying to say but as you can see, I have shit vocabulary.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays