Toribash
i'd rather get a voidstaff instead of athene's u dont really need the mana later.
-----
or lich bane
Last edited by Unicorn; Dec 23, 2013 at 07:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Nashor blows man, I dislike having it early at all, as for lichbane, I sold it for liandry because that voli had too much health and kept chasing me. Also incase you guys were saying that teemo can't win against yasuo in lane, here ya go(not sure what u guys were talking about);

Sorry, but why the hell does Yasuo have Trinity Force as his first build? What in the heavens...
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Don't know, he couldn't reach me to poke me cuz I would end up winning trade so I guess he was just going for late game.

Originally Posted by pro4life View Post
Nice way of saying lee sin.

Not really.

If someone hasn't really jungled before and want to get into I'd rather recommend they go for Udyr first to get some experience as Lee Sin has a higher skill cap.

Teemo can't handle a teamfight that isn't based around his shrooms :o he just has to step in and pop one and step back, but if he gets hit he dies >:')

Teemos are so adorable and nukeable <3

edit: nashors is a goddamn must on teemo % of your AP is nothing to sneeze at when you can blind aa w (run and place a shroom between you) Q aa them
-----
Originally Posted by Vordred View Post
Not really.

If someone hasn't really jungled before and want to get into I'd rather recommend they go for Udyr first to get some experience as Lee Sin has a higher skill cap.

Why would you recommend Udyr first? He's a little hard for people to get used too since his style of play is very different to most champions, wouldn't you rather recommend somebody like Vi or Zac? Great mobility and CC for the team
Last edited by souldevilj; Dec 23, 2013 at 04:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Or WW. I don't really jungle and when I do, I do it midgame with Tryndamere when I get my hydra.
My Replays

LoL math in a nutshell.
-----
My level won't say much. Been playing RTS games like Warcraft 3 since I was 6.
Last edited by SparChar; Dec 23, 2013 at 06:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My Replays