Toribash
Originally Posted by pro4life View Post
Whats that one 800dmg mushroom woops #balanced

Except teemo has one of the lowest total ap ratios. Sejuani has better total AP ratios than teemo, and more consistent damage because of not having to rely on the enemy stepping on a shroom for maximum damage. Teemo also has one of the lowest cdr efficiency in the game, with a cdr/dps efficiency of around 14%.

You want to know who else has better AP ratios that you normally wouldn't play AP? Rammus, Irelia, Maokai, Miss Fortune, Nasus, Nautilus, Shaco, and Tristana all have better overall AP ratios. All are either cheese AP champs, or are horribly underpowered compared to AD, bruiser, or tank variations.

Teemo is no different. Attack speed will have reduced cost effectiveness on his toxic shot, AP is reliant on enemy positioning and dots, which themselves are reliant on survivability, tank serves no purpose except to abuse his global taunt, and ad/bruiser is a duelist/split pusher. The only things going for teemo right now is the fact that there is no more oracles, and he has a good base ap to damage ratio, but he can't afford to place shrooms all over if he falls behind, and any half decent team will make sure teemo gets wrecked before he hits 6 to inhibit his ability to roam. With low base survivability and one, and a pretty bad one to boot, escape, he should never survive a laning phase with any half decent jungler, and building pure ap opens him up to the same problems of getting bullied by the jungle. You can't build your items if the enemy team shuts you down.

#logic
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
My nashors is for aggressive teemo's only. I don't need my shrooms to wreck but works anyways.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Except teemo has one of the lowest total ap ratios. Sejuani has better total AP ratios than teemo, and more consistent damage because of not having to rely on the enemy stepping on a shroom for maximum damage. Teemo also has one of the lowest cdr efficiency in the game, with a cdr/dps efficiency of around 14%.

You want to know who else has better AP ratios that you normally wouldn't play AP? Rammus, Irelia, Maokai, Miss Fortune, Nasus, Nautilus, Shaco, and Tristana all have better overall AP ratios. All are either cheese AP champs, or are horribly underpowered compared to AD, bruiser, or tank variations.

Teemo is no different. Attack speed will have reduced cost effectiveness on his toxic shot, AP is reliant on enemy positioning and dots, which themselves are reliant on survivability, tank serves no purpose except to abuse his global taunt, and ad/bruiser is a duelist/split pusher. The only things going for teemo right now is the fact that there is no more oracles, and he has a good base ap to damage ratio, but he can't afford to place shrooms all over if he falls behind, and any half decent team will make sure teemo gets wrecked before he hits 6 to inhibit his ability to roam. With low base survivability and one, and a pretty bad one to boot, escape, he should never survive a laning phase with any half decent jungler, and building pure ap opens him up to the same problems of getting bullied by the jungle. You can't build your items if the enemy team shuts you down.

#logic

I only have one attackspeed item because it shoots multiple people with shrooms that are like 600ap each which is good enough combined with liandry to take adc half health. This teemo build works no matter what, ;)

That's fine but, I think it was really dumb to sell Lichbane, should've swapped that out for the Athenes imo.
Wasted gold.

Steal buffs with shrooms, get bitches.
Last edited by souldevilj; Dec 23, 2013 at 11:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
That's fine but, I think it was really dumb to sell Lichbane.
Wasted gold.
-----
That's fine but, I think it was really dumb to sell Lichbane, should've swapped that out for the Athenes imo.
Wasted gold.

Steal buffs with shrooms, get bitches.

Not be hardheaded or anything but I sold it at the end of the game haha, I had it before to destroy the enemy in lane because of its amazing poke. I understand your point on how strong it is but I really needed liandry for their tankiness.

Also didn't sell Athene's because needed cdr for shrooms and mana so I don't dry out in fights.
Last edited by Devil; Dec 23, 2013 at 11:31 PM.

I finally have found a champion I can identify with and play like MOBA champions of the past.

Muwahahahaha.

I got $20 for christmas from someone, so I purchased the champion bundle to mix things up. I'm very excited to learn these other champions, but I definitely love Twitch. Seemingly not played by many people at all *least not in these unranked*, it's a whole lot of fun.

I went bot lol
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Dec 24, 2013 at 12:38 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

#logic

Every god damn person play ap shaco or ap trist once i see them