Toribash
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I was about to say, the whole reason I mentioned charm as the nerf made it so charm becomes the start to the "delete" combo.

9/2/7 Yasuo Top as High Noon, feels good to be a Cowboy Samurai.
Although the enemy team raged at me and reported me because I would tp bot late and 'babysit'. Blocking Ashes arrow feels too good.
-----

Well yeah, mage and mobile pretty much = squishy assassin :C

*cough* kayle *cough* talon *cough* dfg gragas
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Talon is squishy and I still haven't seen an assassin Kayle.

Ap kayle 1Q+E with lichbane=you're gone
also talon is squishy but has the kit to escape easily.
Originally Posted by pro4life View Post
talon is squishy but has the kit to escape easily.

Hope you realize this is the same as

ahri is squishy but has the kit to escape easily.

I'm done arguing anyway xP Just saying ahri doesn't need DFG to be viable mid :'P I've had plenty of Ahri's wreck my shit and vice versa
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Hope you realize this is the same as

I'm done arguing anyway xP Just saying ahri doesn't need DFG to be viable mid :'P I've had plenty of Ahri's wreck my shit and vice versa

Talon E
Oh wait ahri can't escape
Aaaaand she's dead
Listing counters, and one's that aren't even played often anymore to boot, does not invalidate a champion.

And using your same logic, oh look, talon was e'd. Deleted.

Oh look, Kayle was e'd. Deleted.

Gragas is probably the only one you mentioned that could survive ahri catching him with her e, but the problem you mentioned is that gragas has a dfg. If gragas has a dfg, then it's only logical to assume ahri has one too. Oh look, Gragas was e'd. Deleted.

There's a reason why she was still a viable pick, even after she was "nerfed". And it's because on paper, some champions can fight her pretty well. But in practice, it's a lot harder. Fizz is a counter to her, but it requires you being able to use your e for dodging her e and not wave clearing. If ahri just pushes it out using her q and then runs off to another lane, fizz's advantage is nullified. And if he runs after her, he then has to have hella fast reaction times or vision to avoid ahri just hiding in a bush for him to facecheck.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Talon E
Oh wait ahri can't escape
Aaaaand she's dead

Talon can't 100-0 an ahri in lane, he has to get her down to 75 or something, but sadly ahri outranges talon by far in terms of poke so she should be fine in lane

Shen afk for 15 minutes? No problem.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.