Toribash
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
So I got to 99 lp Gold 1, won 5 games in a row, each game gave me 0 lp, lost a game (-4 lp) and won the one after and instantly went to promotion.

How does that work again?

Low mmr
Last edited by pro4life; Dec 27, 2013 at 03:21 PM.
i guess i found a new love, just had my first game with lissandra, went mid 16/1/10.. is that srs?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by pro4life View Post
Low mmr

I gain more LP when I win than the amount I lose per loss. It was because I wasn't qualified for the next tier. My mmr is fine for the tier I'm in.

But that still doesn't explain why after 5 straight wins it didn't let me go to promotion, but it did after I broke the winning streak with a loss.

So close aaaa

<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I gain more LP when I win than the amount I lose per loss. It was because I wasn't qualified for the next tier. My mmr is fine for the tier I'm in.

But that still doesn't explain why after 5 straight wins it didn't let me go to promotion, but it did after I broke the winning streak with a loss.

So close aaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand lost.
That was the most horrifying game I've played since... ever. Enemy bot lane yorick (wut) just stomped everything...
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

That was the most horrifying game I've played since... ever. Enemy bot lane yorick (wut) just stomped everything...

"You will remember Yorick Mori."
AP Tristana is so much fun. If you haven't tried her yet, in this particular build, I highly recommend giving it a shot.

Max your boom boom rockets flying power and explosive shot, with priority of boom boom yaay fun rockets.

Fang -> Sorc shoes -> deathfire -> rabadon -> voidstaff -> lichbane

It feels like you're playing Veigar, only instead of having a stun most people avoid, you have awesome mobility. 24 minutes in my Ultimate rocket had a 51 second cooldown, hitting for just over 1000 damage.

I found myself not needing flash, because rockets refresh on kill OR assist, so I used Ignite/Teleport like a guide suggested. Ignite is baller on her because explosive round + ignite is a silent killer. Not sure if teleport is really the answer either, I could see myself using Faster Movement speed or Clairvoyance, but I did get a gank in bot from solo top with it so IDK.

Anywho, lotta fun. Cheap champion to purchase. Give it a shot if you're bored.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
What wrong with your support, Echo?
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.