Ranking
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Anyone here got any Twisted treeline fave champs?

Tryndamere, Veigar, Rengar, WW

Basically, anybody who can take shit down instantly. Bursts and shit.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Jesus...Tonight's League of Legends drama with all DDOS and other crap was amazing.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

What happened to phantomlord? Heard someone prank-called the police regarding a hostage situation in his house and he got taken in for questioning related to the prank call
Hoss.
Basically, a group of Hackers called "Derp" or something like that told him that they'd hack every single game PL plays.

That led to EA, clubpenguin LoL and few other huge companies/games being hacked.

Then they tweeted PL saying that he'd have to play a match of Dota 2, if he wins, they won't hack Dota, if he loses, they will. Well he lost so Dota 2 was down aswell for quite a bit.

Then cops showed up at his house.
You can find more info here: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._discuss_here/

Tho Reddit seems to be struggling aswell.

Edit: At one point his stream had over 170k viewers. That's like...A lot of people.
Last edited by Kristis133; Dec 31, 2013 at 02:33 AM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
What happened to phantomlord? Heard someone prank-called the police regarding a hostage situation in his house and he got taken in for questioning related to the prank call

He update his Twitter

(Edit: Ninja'd, Kristis133)
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Some children
@DerpTrolling
Played too much got their info leaked
then we never heard from the back other than twitter
scared cowards are scared
I don't understand half of what you guys just said.
Last edited by SparChar; Dec 31, 2013 at 03:46 AM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays