Toribash
mundo is broken at the moment
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Mundo's really really strong atm. Rumble's really strong too for those that know how to play him.
Hoss.
I <3 fiora, my build can get countered early game, very original, but pwns everyone even if the other team is fed. I can get my 3 specific items around 20-30 mins in the game, but that build is beast. My first 3 items I go in order, Hydra-Blade of Ruined King-Bloodthirster, then i just do what build I want to counter the other team.
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
i'm finally into silver (again since S2 ;~;) lulu support 60min game for last win with a 2w/2l series at the time going 0/8/35 ALL GEE BRAHS
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
ignite on mundo nuff said.

That only gives you a chance to kill him. Considering how long the cooldown of Ignite is, you'll only be killing him once every, I don't know, 4 fights?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Executioner's Calling is my favorite item to use against Mundo. That thing fucks him over in the game.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Mundo is still tanky enough that ignite or any grievous wound proc does not make him instantly nullified for the fight. If that were the case, he wouldn't be flavor of the month because EVERYBODY AND THEIR MOTHER RUNS IGNITE
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Mundo is still tanky enough that ignite or any grievous wound proc does not make him instantly nullified for the fight. If that were the case, he wouldn't be flavor of the month because EVERYBODY AND THEIR MOTHER RUNS IGNITE

More like flavor of the pre season