Ranking
Originally Posted by XPaD View Post
double top? bronze V?

It was a draft match. I'm nowhere near the level where I can play ranked. Only lvl 14 bro.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
*yawn* the meta has changed so much over the years that I'm just going to main support.
Buy Leona, Nami and probably somebody like Annie and have fun.
I already got Sona and the other support (forget their name).

But I want to learn Thresh, he wrecks.
I don't give two shits about double top as a top main. They want to go double top? Just spam "thanks for the double kill" in /all every time I kill them.
Hoss.
Stealing kills is not bad, I would rather have someone steal my kill rather than take the chance of letting that person get away. Please guys don't ever cry about kses, if your team gets it, your team benefits from it. I have seen many people go afk in ranked just because someone took "their" kill.

Fun ARAM Match I played

It's funny because it was practically Girls vs Boys but then Janna, who was originally Garen (as I was told), well... switched to Janna.
So it turned Girls vs Boys + Janna.
Although Janna is a siren, so Girls vs Boys + Siren
-----
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Stealing kills is not bad, I would rather have someone steal my kill rather than take the chance of letting that person get away. Please guys don't ever cry about kses, if your team gets it, your team benefits from it. I have seen many people go afk in ranked just because someone took "their" kill.

Just wanna add to that
Sometimes it's just better to farm then to kill. My friend played Kog Maw and was still op regardless of him getting no kills. He farmed about 350 in all lanes while we were killing. He became op and then he got a pentakill later.
Every ADC Yi player is annoying. They always hate you for kill stealing and taking their farm. I met a really annoying one (and I mean annoying) who kept on farming ALL our lanes. He didn't have a set lane though we told him to go mid. He started repeating what everyone said. For example:
[18:07]Redundant (Ahri): Dude stop taking my farm
[18:10]InsertNameHerez (Master Yi): Dude stop taking my farm
You get the idea (It wasn't actually InsertNameHerez so yeah)
He eventually got 36/3/0 and the total score for the game was 72 : 84. He blamed us for feeding when really we were in team fights while he was just taking red and blue for himself. Funny thing is, we took his pentakill to show who's boss. Then he DC'd and then we actually pushed them to the inhib. Then the enemy yi backdoored and yeah. we were fucked.
Last edited by Nagato; Jan 4, 2014 at 12:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this