Toribash
Originally Posted by comet View Post
do not post on this board again
-----
this goes for TYKA

okay sry
I fucking hate Loona
Hey guys I am looking for a home, you guys have been around forever and I have the utmost respect for you and your crew so I thought I apply and maybe I might have a chance to join.

Name is Hi, people call me Victor in irl, currently 29 years old and working as a software developer. I been playing toribash forever and watched people come and go, and see toribash changed for better or for worse. My favorite mods were taekkyon and remember playing against some of your clan mates who were very skilled, I have always wanted to join alpha for the longest time and I thought maybe today is the day I send in my application and see where things go.

A bit about my toribash history is I a collector, I dabbled in creating textures in the past but was never really skilled. I enjoyed hanging out in-game and socializing with people and playing taekkyon.
[JollyR] [Tribe] [eVo] [fl0w]
Originally Posted by Hi View Post
Hey guys I am looking for a home, you guys have been around forever and I have the utmost respect for you and your crew so I thought I apply and maybe I might have a chance to join.

Name is Hi, people call me Victor in irl, currently 29 years old and working as a software developer. I been playing toribash forever and watched people come and go, and see toribash changed for better or for worse. My favorite mods were taekkyon and remember playing against some of your clan mates who were very skilled, I have always wanted to join alpha for the longest time and I thought maybe today is the day I send in my application and see where things go.

A bit about my toribash history is I a collector, I dabbled in creating textures in the past but was never really skilled. I enjoyed hanging out in-game and socializing with people and playing taekkyon.

Hey!
Thanks for applying, we’re currently discussing about the application. Will comeback to you shortly
I fucking hate Loona
Originally Posted by Hi View Post

That'll cost you 1 Alpha helmet, 1 The Regal and 1 Mini Me.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
That'll cost you 1 Alpha helmet, 1 The Regal and 1 Mini Me.

I'm gay
Last edited by Fire; 4 Days Ago at 07:00 PM.
I fucking hate Loona
Originally Posted by Tyka View Post
WTF HOW DID U EVEN DO THAT

We’re happy for you tyka. You’ll always be a brother to us.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang